Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • CRC question.
  • donsimon
    Free Member

I ordered, or at least think I ordered, a headset from CRC yesterday. Money gone from Paypal and a confirmation email etc. All very good. Yet when I look at the order history for my account, NADA! No order history!

What's happened? Why doesn't it appear in the order history? Has it happened to anyone else?

Not really worried, just curious- at the moment…

DM52
    Free Member

This normally happens because your CRC login and PayPal logins are different. If you use PayPal a new CRC account using your PayPal user ID is created – you can request to reset the password of this account, login and you will be able to see the order history.

scaredypants

aaaaaaahah !

😳

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    whytetrash

Slight hijack…CRC just taken over 48 hrs to process an order (all instock early on Weds) with their 48hr delivery this means its getting on for a week before I can expect the bits…anybody else finding they've slowed up?

Xar
    Free Member

I'm in the same boat, ordered wednessday thought to play it safe i'd pay for next day delivery got and an email today to say my order is complete. All items where in stock when i ordered. If i'm lucky they might show up tomorrow 😕

foxyrider
    Free Member

Yeh my sale gloves took 48 hours to process – but epxected that during the sale 🙂

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Yep pretty slow. Not that impressed. They advertise saying instock items will be sent out sameday if ordered before 3pm.
    Clearly not the case. I ordered some stuff Wed morning and over 48hours later they are still processing. Not expecting it to be sent before Monday now so will probably get it Wednesday… a week after ordering it.
    Poor, Poor, Poor.
    If they're busy or can't stick to what they're advertising they should be changing their policy

foxyrider
    Free Member

TBH I use wiggle and merlin as much as CRC now except Wiggle never send me a voucher 🙁 and I come begging on here 🙁

salad_dodger

I paid extra for next day delivery and the order arrived a week later. The list of excuses they came up with was pretty impressive though – different one depending on who you got a response from! I've given up using them now as they have become so unreliable and customer service is on a similar level to Dave Hinde.

robbo1234biking

I wont hold out hope for my brakes arriving by tomorrow then! Oh well they were significantly cheaper than elsewhere for what I wanted

donsimon
    Free Member

DM52 – Member

This normally happens because your CRC login and PayPal logins are different. If you use PayPal a new CRC account using your PayPal user ID is created – you can request to reset the password of this account, login and you will be able to see the order history.

Thanks.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I agree they seem to have slowed down a fair bit. I don't know where that's them or the post office but I still rate their customer service.

(if crc are reading this, are the MT500 shorts with the hole on the right leg sorted yet?)

Funkycat
    Free Member

I had same issue earlier in the week, ordered Tuesday for Weds delivery, emailed them on Wednesday "where's my stuff?" email back from Chris apologising yesterday saying they were drowning in orders from their sale. Its just down to their success I think, the sale has been massive for them. Don't knock 'em, they do provide a great service.

BTW, my stuff arrived today.

I placed an order lst week, and that arrived next day, so yeah, as I say, this week has just been really busy for them with the sale.

Funkycat

philsimm
    Free Member

Same thing here – sent them some stuff to exchange which they had on wednesday – in fact does anybody know whether you get an order complete / dispatched notice when you exchange items?

rb
    Free Member

i orderd a seatpost yesterday and this morning postman gives me my order, top job crc

gravitysucks
    Free Member

So they processed your Thursday order and got it to you next day while at least 3 people on this thread still haven't had things processed since wednesday. This will be the last order I make with them. Success or being busy isn't an excuse for shite service.

donsimon
    Free Member

Just found the problem, I have two accounts and was looking at the wrong one. 🙄 😳 😆

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘CRC question.’ is closed to new replies.