Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • CRC P155 TAKE
  • ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Order accepted 6/1/11 – nominate free delivery.

Dispatched 10/1/11 – sale time….maybe busy but 4 days to pack an envelope???

Still not arrived 15/1/11 – appalling service.

My postie says there’s still an Xmas backlog at the office for small parcels.

Merlin changed delivery service to ensure customers received goods during postal strike (at no extra cost).

Can’t believe CRC are aware of this but maybe don’t care?

LAST TIME I ORDER FROM THEM AND I’M NOT THE FIRST SEARCHING THIS AND OTHER FORUMS.

rockthreegozy
    Free Member

Yawn

racing_ralph
    Free Member

how is 10/1 -15/1 anything to do with CRC?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    gonetothehills
    Free Member

I’m not for one moment defending them; it’s up to them to do that – but I have been on the receiving end of a number of really dodgy deliveries in the last couple of months from all corners. Just have a think about this:

I sold some things on here just after the new year, and posted them from the main sorting office in town on the 4th Jan. Two parcels of a similar size both went 2nd class to different locations in the country. The first arrived the next day (2nd class!) – the second one, arrived today – some 11 days after I posted it.

Two of those days between your CRC order and despatch were weekends – but the postal system is in a hell of a mess at the moment.

sc-xc

LAST TIME I ORDER FROM THEM

Bet it’s not.

I alos bet it’s not the last time you use whichever courier it was that hasn’t delivered the goods that CRC dispatched all that time ago.

Hope the delivery from here is better

Tom83

There’s moaning about all mail order companies, an inevitably the larger you are, the numbers will go up. So an order is placed Thursday ( you don’t mention a time) they are closed sat/sun and I’d guess they’re busier at the moment with all the vouchers being spent (I know i have!) so Friday processing and they dispatch on the Monday.

Man up and wait a bit longer?

ginsterdrz
    Free Member

Rarely use CRC and now I remember why.
    Wiggle 12-36 hours delivery without fail!

racing_ralph
    Free Member

12hr delivery – what complete and utter bullshit

Tom83

12 hours!

thepodge
    Free Member

I walked into a shop today and they gave me the item there and then, I didn’t need to wait at all

Rorschach
    Free Member

Boo…..and indeed hoo.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Get over yerself FFS.

warton
    Free Member

Dispatched 10/1/11 – sale time….maybe busy but 4 days to pack an envelope???

Still not arrived 15/1/11 – appalling service.

why is the post office taking 5 days to deliver a package appalling service on CRCs part?

dhrider
    Free Member

Is your package going to be small? If it’s stuff in an envelope then yes.

Maybe you should listen / blame the postal service which the postman told you had a backlog!

Dont forget if every company changed their delivery agent, the chances are the new agent will be to busy with the extra work load and there will be further delays.

If it hasn’t arrived in the next day or two, drop CRC an email and sure they’ll get you sorted.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

dhrider – Member
    Is your package going to be small? If it’s stuff in an envelope then yes.

Maybe you should listen / blame the postal service which the postman told you had a backlog!

Dont forget if every company changed their delivery agent, the chances are the new agent will be to busy with the extra work load and there will be further delays.

If it hasn’t arrived in the next day or two, drop CRC an email and sure they’ll tell you to get ****.

Barelyincontrol
    Free Member

This is a joke thread right? I mean CRC have fulfilled your order within 2 working days post Xmas and sale rush and then the Royal Fail struggle due to the weather/backlog, and it’s somehow CRCs fault? What do you want them to do here? Send you another free of charge? If delivery speed is so important to you, go to a shop and pay full retail.

Stainypants

Use one of the other shops that use a courier and stay in all day waiting or drive 30 miles to their depot. give me royal mail any day.

iht4
    Free Member

I ordered something on dec 28th (not bike part) still not here.
    Am now at the point of thinking I have been patient enough waiting on the post and should advise the seller by means of a polite email!

shopping online – these things will happen.

chill out or go to your lbs!!

boxelder

Good job the royal mail aren’t suffering staff cuts and management/working practice reform, on top of the snow which defeated BAA etc (even though they had only to clear a few runways). Try shopping at stiffupperlips’r’us

Drac

Well at least he hasn’t called them thieves.

My issue 1278 of Private Eye arrived two days after issue 1279.
    Or, to put it another way…
    Issue 1279 arrived two days before issue 1278.

I think this is both appalling and excellent service from Private Eye and the Post Office at the same time.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

6th January = Thursday, presumably ordered Thursday evening?
    10th January = Monday

So, the order was processed and dispatched within two working days…

10-15th = Royal mail, so nowt to do with CRC

🙄

KINGTUT
    Free Member

The hard of thinking is strong in this one.

Zoolander
    Free Member

I’ve been waiting on some brakepads from superstar for two weeks now. And some other bits from eBay sellers for a week. All of which have been posted and are floating around in royal mails system somewhere. It’s not the seller’s fault – they’ve kept their end of the bargain, royal mail however is on it’s knees at the moment.
    Its just one of those things really – no point getting worked up over it.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘CRC P155 TAKE’ is closed to new replies.