Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • CRC – Item dispatched but not arrived
  • MRanger156
    Free Member

Anyone had this? What happened? Been waiting 5 days now.

michaelmcc
    Free Member

Ive often waited more. I think the delivery service has gone a bit downhill over the years, although when i questioned them about it they said it wasn’t in their hands once it left the shop, (postal service’s fault).

I usually upgrade to faster posting now, usually arrives in a day then.

MRanger156
    Free Member

That’s not what I wanted to hear. had the same thing with amazon (twice) and they refund you if it hasn’t arrived in a certain time even if its good old Royal Mails fault.

trail_rat
    Free Member

although when i questioned them about it they said it wasn’t in their hands once it left the shop, (postal service’s fault).

irrespective – its crcs issue not yours but iirc its 28days before its declared MIA

Phil_H

Royal mail don’t consider an item lost until 15 working days from due delivery date

MRanger156
    Free Member

I emailed CRC last night and had a response this morning – wait 7 working days then contact CRC and they will chase it up. I think that’s fair and impressed by the quick response.

olixmb4x
    Free Member

last couple of CRC orders have been excellent – next day delivery for free, so this is a concern, if its a big package like a frame, wheels etc, it could take longer. make sure you get CRC to chase it up.

MRanger156
    Free Member

Its a pair of Skins tights so only a small item.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘CRC – Item dispatched but not arrived’ is closed to new replies.