Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • CRC: how long to wait for delivery before getting grumpy?
  • M1llh0use
    Free Member

ordered a joplin seatpost last monday afternoon. got a delivery confirmation tuesday.

post not been today but if it’s not delivered do i ring em and complain, or leave it another few days?

iainc

I have contacted them a few times when things have been late. AFAIK they won’t take any action until 5 working days after expected delivery date, which in your case was probs mid/late last week

bigjim

The post is completely messed up due to the combo of xmas and snow last week.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Yeh postage is shot at the mo so I’d give CRC the benefit of the doubt!

Coleman
    Free Member

Took seven days from dispatch date for a Merlin order to arrive last week. So wouldn’t be too concerned just yet.

foxyrider
    Free Member

Wiggle only took 24 hours today but is localish – Southampton to Devon 🙂

M1llh0use
    Free Member

hhmmmm.

spose you’re all right.

[childish mode]
    BUT I WANT IT NOW!!!
    [/child]

binners

My delivery is presently on two and a half weeks. A record for CRC. I’m sure that living in an area with the most chaotic/incompetent sorting office in the country (surely a hotly contested mantle) is the issue.

The post is just all over the place at the moment

toxicsoks
    Free Member

Ordered some stuff from Woolly Hat Shop on 30th Nov, processed 1st Dec, rec’d today along with an item from Wiggle……….. that was ordered on Sunday night!

dhrider
    Free Member

Royal Mail and Parcel Force both have massive back logs at the moment so it has probably just been delayed.

I know the delays are mainly affecting Scotland and some of Northern England so could be part of the problem.

iainc

stealth jacket – ordered Monday, arrived this morning, £25 off RRP too 😛

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘CRC: how long to wait for delivery before getting grumpy?’ is closed to new replies.