Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • CRC Fox 36 Float RC2 Bargain
  • schrickvr6
    Free Member
    grumm
    Free Member

WANT

psychle
    Free Member

sweeeet… just bought one 8)

thanks for the PSA 😀

grumm
    Free Member

Meh back up to £600 now – was just counting my pennies. Probably for the best anyway.

tooFATtoRIDE
    Free Member

How much was it before it went back to 600?

grumm
    Free Member

£410 last night!

tooFATtoRIDE
    Free Member

damn…….

psychle
    Free Member

got mine for £419 delivered… bargain-a-licious 8) Makes you wonder just how much bloody margin is on these things!

GaryLake
    Free Member

I remember back in the spring they had Vanillas 15QR at £279 which I missed, but still a bargain at £349 that I got them for…

si-wilson
    Free Member

If enough people are interested i could prob do a group buy and knock £100 off the CRC price?

psychle
    Free Member

don't tell me that… or are you saying £100 off the £600 current price?

si-wilson
    Free Member

£499 🙂

psychle
    Free Member

cool… I still got a bargain then 😉

freeridenick
    Free Member

55 eta's are 259….

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

do they ship the 55eta's to you, or cut out the middleman and send it straight back to the importer to be repaired?

psychle
    Free Member

😆

badfink
    Free Member

I was waiting until pay day (tomorrow) to get a pair at £419. 🙁

I rang up last friday and the bloke said they had loads of em, 131 to be precise, and they wouldn't go back to 600 until they sold 31 of the blighters. Given that they'd sold about 10 in the last couple of months that sounded unlikely…..

Damn it damn it damn it.

freeridenick
    Free Member

Munque-chick 55etas are coil so they work fine 🙂 silky smooth on my remedy
    get your facts right old boy.

tooFATtoRIDE
    Free Member

badfink – Member

I was waiting until pay day (tomorrow) to get a pair at £419.

I rang up last friday and the bloke said they had loads of em, 131 to be precise, and they wouldn't go back to 600 until they sold 31 of the blighters. Given that they'd sold about 10 in the last couple of months that sounded unlikely…..

Damn it damn it damn it.

I feel the same mate, damn…………

jfeb
    Free Member

waiting until pay day

Isn't that what credit cards are for? 😉

Bummer to miss out.

badfink
    Free Member

If I had a credit card, there wouldn't have been any credit to spend! I'm just not credit-card compatible. 😆

si-wilson
    Free Member

If anyone else wants a set of 2010 Float RC2's for £499 let me know as i have a few sets reserved but need a couple more to make the order.

monotokpoint
    Free Member

I bought a set off eBay recently, but in the States for less than £340. Have a search on the German/French and US ebay sites, and sometimes you can find a bargain there too

erny
    Free Member

Very tempted at that price si

orange
    Free Member

freeridenick – are those 55's coil one side and air the other so that you can adjust them or are they just coil?

freeridenick
    Free Member

orange – yes coil one side and air chamber the other which you can adjust the pressure.

si-wilson
    Free Member

I can also get 2010 TALAS 36RC2 for £599 if anyone is interested 😉

ianpinder
    Free Member

i'm interested in a pair of the floats, but won't know for another couple of weeks, when do you need to know?

Jezwick
    Free Member

si_progressivebikes

if you could do a decent price on 2010 Talas 36's or even 2009 I would be more than interested..

Looking to build a Tracer VP up early next year 🙂

si-wilson
    Free Member

ianpinder, I am having to finalise the order for Friday this week, but if you want me to reserve you a set i will add an extra pair to the order?

jezwick – I can sell you a set of TALAS for £599 + postage. they are 2010 forks.

ianpinder
    Free Member

if you wouldn't mind, i'll def have them off you, i don't mind paying a deposite. just that i am moving to a new plave in the country, starting a new job and trying to find somewhere to live, and i'm not quite sure what is happening yet.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Si – hugely interested in 2010 float RC2's for that price !!

Can you still get them? Can you take a credit card!?

Thanks!

si-wilson
    Free Member

Si – hugely interested in 2010 float RC2's for that price !!

Can you still get them? Can you take a credit card!?

Thanks!

I have sold my first allocation, but if you want a pair then i will be having a few more in about 2-3 weeks?

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

ok cool si- think i'll be interested yep.

Btw, can you tell me if the float R's are not as good for 2010 as they're now open bath damping instead of FIT on the RC2's ??

Have you a price for R's too?

Thanks

si-wilson
    Free Member

Have you a price for R's too?

I can only supply RC2's i am afraid.

mail me at info@progressive-bikes.co.uk if you want me to reserve you a set.

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

36 RC2s vs Pikes on a Blur LT?

I'm going have some winnings from a bet on the Ashes burning a hole soon, and was thinking about a FR upgrade for my current bike for Alpine weeks etc.

The weight is almost identical, and the LT2 was designed for up to 160mm forks I think. Might need to beef up the back a bit too though I reckon.

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Cheers Si, I'll be in touch.

thanks

agentdagnamit – do it! the Blur LT cries out for gert big forks in my opinion! 🙂

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Si – one question…

Are the Fox 36's UK-sourced and backed by warranty?

ta

Viewing 38 posts - 1 through 38 (of 38 total)

The topic ‘CRC Fox 36 Float RC2 Bargain’ is closed to new replies.