• This topic has 31 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by m0rk.
Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • CRC Evoc Private Sale
  • curiousyellow
    Free Member

Anyone able to get in? Keeps rejecting me.

Marko

Yes . . .

Marko

poonprice
    Free Member

Do you need a specific url? Where does it say about evoc?

wwaswas

they need to invite you or you can’t login.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

You get an e-mail, but I think access is restricted by invite somehow. Have verified and even reset my password but cannot log in to the site.

Anyone feel like checking the price of an Evoc Bike Bag if they can get in and let me know please?

Jamie
    Free Member

Garmin sale is pap.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Anyone feel like checking the price of an Evoc Bike Bag if they can get in and let me know please?

Evoc Bike Travel Bag 280L Multicolour
    Buy Now £255.99
    RRP £319.95 Save 20%

Evoc Bike Travel Bag 280L 2013
    Buy Now £239.99
    RRP £299.95 Save 20%

poonprice
    Free Member

Thanks

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Cheers fervouredimage. Not much of a saving then. About a tenner.

pjm84
    Free Member

Garmin sale is pap

+1

FuzzyWuzzy

Yeah the Garmin stuff (old models) is only 15% off to, hardly worth getting excited over

tmb467
    Free Member

Evoc bike bag is £240 (allegedly 20%off)

Kryton57

fervouredimage – Member

Evoc Bike Travel Bag 280L Multicolour
    Buy Now £255.99
    RRP £319.95 Save 20%

Evoc Bike Travel Bag 280L 2013
    Buy Now £239.99
    RRP £299.95 Save 20%

Brand x bag & wheel bags – £50.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Worth a punt then? Do you own these?

Got some decent wheelbags already, but have had my eye on the Evocs for a while now. Mate had one on a trip abroad and the difference between his and mine (a borrowed one from a mate which was basically a large, padded canvas bag with zips) was night and day.

Mind you, he had to return his when the stitching broke!

warpcow
    Free Member

No invite, but I got in anyway (which has never happened for me with the other private sales). Don’t see anything too exciting. I’m pretty sure the 661 stuff is within a couple of quid of the prices in the regular store just last week.

BoardinBob

Link?

tinman66
    Free Member

I wouldn’t get too excited, pretty much everything on there can be bought at a similar price simply by doing a google search. Hardly a sale.

muddy247
    Free Member

Very disappointing sale- also I now can’t get to view order history- keeps going back to same page
    Have returned a crankset and waiting refund confirmation

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m wondering if CRC calling it a sale, is something Trading Standards should be made aware of.

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Very disappointing sale- also I now can’t get to view order history- keeps going back to same page
    Have returned a crankset and waiting refund confirmation

Try clearing your cookies and logging in. Worked for me.

colonelwax
    Free Member

Garmin sale is pap.

Got a bit excited when I saw the email as I’m after a GPS, less so when I looked at the sale. Rest of its a bit crap too.

Not great.

fontmoss
    Free Member

yup, it’s telling that the rapha sale is looking better the worse the crc ‘sales’ get

drbob65
    Free Member

nothing worth buying, got an Evoc bike bag already

andyrm
    Free Member

I’m wondering if CRC calling it a sale, is something Trading Standards should be made aware of.

Why?

If they have sold one for the original price in the last 28 days and can prove this, then they are 100% above board. I know this for a fact as I work in online sales and have a massive document on pricing, sales etc compiled from info from the ASA and Trading Standards.

And TBH why would you even want to report them? That’s a bit sad and malicious isn’t it? People have the choice to buy or not, and it is cheaper than they could have got it previously. I sincerely doubt the ASA or TS would be remotely interested……

curiousyellow
    Free Member

Bike bag now at £209 if anyone’s interested.

somafunk

Anyone have the 661 recon wired helmet and if so what’s your opinion of it?, it’s down to £35 which seems like a bit of a bargain. I currently use a Met Avalanche.

muddy247
    Free Member

Is helmet in Crc sale? I’m saving for a Troy Lee when it comes out!

andyl
    Free Member

I’ve been eyeing up a Recon helmet as a spare. But I do fancy a Bell Super Helmet (just the name alone makes me want one 😀 ). They are £80-90 though.

somafunk

Yeah it’s in the sale, 50% off and all sizes and colours…..i dunno if i’m “core/rad” enough for such a helmet though?…..Nah, if i have to question my own riding then i’m obviously not….i’ll stick to my Met as i only wear it sometimes anyway.

andyl
    Free Member

thing that’s putting me off is it has one of those slider adjusts on the back. I really like the rotating thing on my Giro Hex. Makes it a lot easier to adjust the helmet with gloves on.

doubledunter
    Free Member

Bought the evoc travel bike bag for £239, came yesterday then they reduce it to £209..not happy 😥

m0rk
    Free Member

Return it FOC on collect + & buy the reduced one?

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘CRC Evoc Private Sale’ is closed to new replies.