Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • CRC down?
  • jruk
    Free Member

I placed an order on CRC last night and the site died during the payment process. I’ve gone back in this morning on a different connection and laptop and it’s still not working correctly. Anyone else having problems?

joao3v16
    Free Member

Yeh, their website won’t load …

Jamie
    Free Member

Works fine here.

Edit: Which is strange as http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/chainreactioncycles.com says it is down as well.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Drac

Nothing to see here. 😳

nbt

Not working for me either, but I do know that BT are experiencing large scale network issues – we can’t connect to some of or servers here at work. Might be routing issues related to that

Jamie
    Free Member

*points and laughs at Drac*

nbt

Drac, chainreaction.com is not chainreactioncycles.com

Drac

I have no idea what you mean. 😉

I can get to it though.

v8ninety

Well that’s weird. Drac, that’s the wrong chain reaction. However it does look like its working for me. However however, that is it up site says that it isn’t…

joao3v16
    Free Member

Not working for me either, but I do know that BT are experiencing large scale network issues – we can’t connect to some of or servers here at work. Might be routing issues related to that

This makes sense – my office uses BT & I can’t access the CRC site … but I can open the website using mobile internet on my phone

theflatboy
    Free Member

loads fine for me here.

rocketman
    Free Member

Quite interesting to Google Streetview Chain Reaction and have a look at their Kilbride Road premises…not quite the glass and marble emporium you might expect

obv it’s different inside.

midlifecrashes

Just been to the site. On bikes, it’s 40% down, apparently.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘CRC down?’ is closed to new replies.