Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • CRC despatch times??
  • gnusmas

does anyone know when crc are despatching orders from the 27th december and the 2nd january? they are both showing as processing in my order history. ordered from wiggle also on the 27th december, order turned up on the 30th december.

thought i would ask before i contact them tomorrow incase someone knows

thanks

kaesae
    Free Member

The royalmail are off until tomorrow 😉

cp

I’ve a despatched email from an order a couple of days ago….

ruscle
    Free Member

Ordered at the same time as you, mine showed as dispatched today.

LS
    Free Member

Ordered on the 27th, arrived today.

tomhoward

I ordered on the 27th, not had the ‘dispatched’ email yet…

stevede
    Free Member

Had a few problems with my orders getting stuck at the processing stage over the xmas period, try phoning them, i emailed with no joy then a phone call to customer services sorted my issue on both occasions, to there credit they also refunded my special delivery that i’d paid for without me even mentioning it.

lostintransmission
    Free Member

I ordered from CRC on 27th Dec, got an email at 23:54 on bank hol monday to say it had been dispatched! My order from Wiggle same day arived on 30th Dec.

CRC must have been so backed up with orders – biggest online bike shop there is, that have a Jan sale on. Stands to reason they have delays in processing orders. But, normally the dispatch super quick IME.

gnusmas

i expected a delay, items are not really urgent more wants than needs 🙂 just wandered if anyone knew. i will give em a ring tomorrow to find out when i am likely to receive my orders.

cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘CRC despatch times??’ is closed to new replies.