Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • CRC delivery…can't fault it.
  • mindmap3
    Free Member

I know there’s been a lot of complaints about CRC on here recently, but I can’t fault it. I ordered some forks on Christmas Day and they’re due to turn up shortly. Not bad given yesterday was Boxing Day.

theraggyone
    Free Member

Same here . Ordered chromag carbon bars and stem christmas eve , they are out for delivery now

scaled
    Free Member

I can’t fault it either. My last two orders have been cancelled for no reason at all so never got to experience the delivery :/

psling
    Free Member

they’re due to turn up shortly

they are out for delivery now

Well, let’s hope neither of you have jumped the gun, update us when you receive your deliveries 😕

Mind you, on the odd occasions I have used CRC their despatch and delivery has been excellent.

gerti
    Free Member

Delivery was a bit crap there for a couple of months while they did the wiggle stock merge, but ordered stuff just before Christmas and it seems to be back to its usual decent speed now.

Pity they have sweet FA in stock…

mindmap3
    Free Member

Forks turned up a few hours ago. Not bad turn around really.

Jase
    Free Member

Same here, ordered wheekls xmas day and arrived a few hours ago, along with a few bits from probikekit

theraggyone
    Free Member

My bars and stem arrived at about 5.30 . Chuffed with that only ordered on christmas eve

SaxonRider

I ordered new wheels from CRC on Christmas Day, and they arrived first thing this morning.

Well chuffed! 😀

andy4d

My order last week was placed on wed 20th, thinking it would get to me after Christmas as I only opted for free delivery and was in no rush. I was pleasantly surprised when it turned up just 3 days later on the 23rd. Not to shabby that in my book.

andytherocketeer

ordered some stuff on 17th
    the “your order was dispatched” email on 19th
    it arrived on 22nd
    was very quick and reliable delivery once it was in the mitts of DHL

previous 2 orders were 15 day deliveries, so 5 working days is a massive improvement.

dlr

Tried to order a bike yesterday with a BC code, took it off but then when I went to pay it had removed it and now says I don’t qualify for the promotion or something, waiting on an email reply now…… 🙁

dirkpitt74

I ordered from them just before Christmas – paid for next day and got it next day.
    Only issue was they sent incorrect items…… The internal routed 120 drop 31.6 seat post arrived as an external 100 drop 30.9 post….

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘CRC delivery…can't fault it.’ is closed to new replies.