Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • CRC Delivery Times
  • readikus

How are the doing at the minute? I ordered a rear mech Monday evening, and hoping to have it for the weekend. Has anyone ordered from them over the past few weeks?

thomthumb
    Free Member

few things ordered over the weekend arrived yesterday.

firestarter
    Free Member

I ordered on Tuesday eve arrived this morning

rocketman
    Free Member

Yup ordered some bits on Mon they arrived yesterday

Also got a whole bike from them last week ordered Sunday delivered Wednesday

Orsums

readikus

Hooray! I will go to the ball.

mashiehood
    Free Member

all good here – ordered a load of bits using the codes and arrived yesterday

faz083
    Free Member

ordered sunday night, came tuesday. All good.

watsontony
    Free Member

i ordered tuesday night hoping to arrive today

AndrewJ
    Free Member

I ordered Tue and it arrived today. I ordered some bib 3/4 2 weeks ago and arrived next day.

darryl1983
    Free Member

Still a little hit and miss for some then. Placed an order with them this morning at about 10am (8 items), and just got a dispatch email. So hopefully it’ll be delivered tomorrow so that i can play at the weekend.

stevied
    Free Member

Had a couple of problems recently (last 2 orders actually). Both ordered before 1pm, both paid for next day delivery, neither turned up next day… 🙁 Did get a £5 voucher off them the 1st time so will be hoping for more of the same this time (and next day costs refunded)

weeksy

All good here. 2 days.

Taff
    Free Member

yes, ordered several things and each one came the next day

twohats
    Free Member

I received a dispatched email on the 28th of November and still no sign of my stuff. Though to be fair l am in Sweden and the Royal Snail always takes an age to get here!

thorpie
    Free Member

Took 6 days for something I ordered recently, sounds hit and miss.

patriotpro
    Free Member

I ordered nothing yesterday, it arrived the sameday even though I wasn’t in to sign for it.

bonzer

backtothetop
    Free Member

ordered tuesday and arrive today, just ordered something else and paid extra for quicker delivery hoping it will get here on sat.

stuarty
    Free Member

Ordered Monday delivered sat left at post office locked in until Monday then late for work
    Stay less than 30 miles from them

This easter to order from Germany
    Winstanleys also done a good job with price ,communication and delivery ,honourable job

Going to try another local to me shop(mcconveys) and see how there online service fares out

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

2 days from order to delivery is weirdly better than usual, so means the post office have taken more staff on. Miniscule item in box big enough for 2 pairs of shoes.

breadcrumb

Ordered this morning and marked as dispatched on my account, so we’ll see if it turns up tomorrow.

nigelb001
    Free Member

Three orders recently all delivered within 48 hours. No problem here.

trevron73
    Free Member

Im still waiting ,but im hoping the morning and hoping

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Ordered on Last Sunday 26th, Dispatched 26th still not arrived (I am in Oz though)

iain1775
    Free Member

Ordered some grips (£6.99 from £20.99) yesterday lunchtime
    Dispatched email within the hour
    Arrived today 🙂
    Bonus wife was for once actually in to receive them

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Just arrived 🙂 now off to the bike shop to get the wheel built.

breadcrumb

My order turned up today, quickest one in a while for me. No dispatch email though.

stevied
    Free Member

Another nightmare to report:

Mate of mine ordered a wheel Wednesday paid next day delivery. Nothing Thursday – phoned CRC that day, told will be sent guaranteed that day for Friday delivery. Nothing Friday. Order status is still ‘processing’…

P*ss Poor…

gab344
    Free Member

Ordered a front chaining on Thursday @13.55, arrived Friday @11.15 I’m fairly impressed….. (lives in East Yorkshire)

bookwyse
    Free Member

Ordered last Thursday, £150 of ultegra gear and still not arrived. Very poor service and communication

Dancake
    Free Member

I find CRC dispatch times vary. If there is no activity after a couple of days, I would send a quick email. I have always had replies

edit. Postman has just passed me by…I ordered a chainring yesterday too. Bah

Kryton57

Ordered 10pm Thursday night, arrived this morning 8am.

And for once the box was an appropriate size.

bookwyse
    Free Member

Have emailed them, all they say is that they were dispatched on the 30th. Paid for next day delivery, emailed them every day since Tuesday but had the same response.

They are just not interested in helping

breadcrumb

I’ve always rang them in the past, they’ve always been very helpful.

fenred
    Free Member

Order placed weds eve, arrived just now…Xt BB in a washing machine sized box 😯

cubexms2011
    Free Member

I ordered wed paid for next day still not here although parcelforce have had it on the wrong delivery van so may not be down to crc just idiots at parcelforce

mrblobby
    Free Member

Ordered on thursday afternoon, arrived this morning 🙂 (just normal 1st class delivery.)

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘CRC Delivery Times’ is closed to new replies.