Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • CRC codes?
  • philstone

Looking at a not insignificant component purchase from CRC in a “F##k it we’re all doomed anyway” approach to life… 🤣

Any discount codes knocking about?

Mark

…and if there are, if you use a link to CRC from here then that could potentially help us too.

teamslug
    Free Member

You can have my British Cycling code but it’s only £10 off £150. Any good?

mehr
    Free Member

Have a search on eBay for the same item, i bought a set of vaults yesterday for £8 less than CRC and they arrived this morning from CRC

Looks like they’re running loads of ebay accounts

philstone

@teamslug – If nothing better comes up then it all helps! Thanks!

dhrider
    Free Member

Have a search on eBay for the same item, i bought a set of vaults yesterday for £8 less than CRC and they arrived this morning from CRC

Looks like they’re running loads of ebay accounts

I’d say it’s actually fraud.

My guess is the eBay seller is taking your money via eBay and using stolen card details on CRC to pay. By doing it that way there’s no link between eBay and purchasing stuff via stolen cards and the eBay feedback is good so people continue to buy.

Problem for you is that CRC know the goods were posted to your address and there’s no comeback on the person who placed the order of police were to get involved from a fraud perspective.

julians
    Free Member
    chakaping
    Free Member

I’d say it’s actually fraud.

My guess is the eBay seller is taking your money via eBay and using stolen card details on CRC to pay. By doing it that way there’s no link between eBay and purchasing stuff via stolen cards and the eBay feedback is good so people continue to buy.

Problem for you is that CRC know the goods were posted to your address and there’s no comeback on the person who placed the order of police were to get involved from a fraud perspective.

You are overthinking this.

He probably purchased from their very active ebay account – Trisportresort or something like that IIRC?

dhrider
    Free Member

You are overthinking this.

He probably purchased from their very active ebay account – Trisportresort or something like that IIRC?

Check the link on his post, the word vault is hyperlinked. It’s a random seller with just over 60 feedback.

mehr
    Free Member

No idea whats going on, oddly there was no invoice inside the bag. I looked at the feedback/items for sale before buying and nothing screamed scam

I’ve bought Saint stuff of a guy on Pinbike, who has a deal with bike-discount and that always has invoices inside

chestrockwell

Someone in the warehouse getting a bit of pocket money?

funkmasterp

@Mark could you put a sticky at the top of the thread with affiliate links that help STW so people have a one stop shop for using them?

and if there are, if you use a link to CRC from here then that could potentially help us too.

philstone

Weird circumstance – its cheaper at Wiggle than at CRC. Any codes for Wiggle..? 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘CRC codes?’ is closed to new replies.