Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • CRC Black Friday deals , don't waste your time .
  • ransos
    Free Member

Is this Wiggle’s way of winding down CRC, by winding up their loyal customers? I’m trying to avoid them now tbh.

Nah, Wiggle are just as useless at the moment. I assume they’re using the same stock control system.

transporter13
    Free Member

Shoes turned up today no issues

Suppose Im one of the lucky ones 😀

mike_p
    Free Member

Ordered a pair of stems yesterday, dispatched today (so they say!). Not as good as years gone by of course, but it’s no worse than any other of the WWW merchants

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    nickfrog
    Free Member

Lucky too. I got the £21 7iDP helmet today. Which is proving better than my Fox Flux yet is half the price. Now gone up to £25.

sharpy52
    Free Member

Not bad going, three items ordered last Thursday. One came yesterday (5tens) and the other 2 have been cancelled. Funny as they were insock when i ordered them, perhaps they vanished of the shelf in the 5 days the order was stuck at processing.

alpineharry
    Free Member

The 5 10s I ordered on tuesday arrived today, no problems with them, just need to send one pair back now as I bought 2 pairs to compare whilst they were cheap.

jamesfts
    Free Member

My CRC Five Tens turned up in less than a week, in a sensible sized box.

Bream
    Free Member

The things that’s been boling my p’ss for the last few months is the fact that both Wiggle and CRC change the price dependant on your location. So I price a pair of Sidi Tigers up to deliver to my UK address and it’s say 300£, then I switch to my Swedish address and its 360£!

I contacted them about this and the reply was basically ‘we change prices to match the local competition, so you get the best deal!’ I disagreed and they just said tough.

So I now end up buying from elsewhere unless its going to my UK address, but really frustrating when it’s often easier coming direct to me in Sweden 😡

stevemtb
    Free Member

Five Tens turned up in under a week in a box pretty much the right size.

Helmet ordered at the same time turned up the next day in a sensible sized box.

Met Parachute ordered earlier this week turned up yesterday.

Guess I’ve been lucky! Shoes and Parachute getting tucked away to be shiny and new for a Spanish trip in April 🙂

Actually, there were absolutely no haribos in any of the orders though, maybe I’ve not been so lucky – damn it, it’s all going back now I’ve realised that.

oldtalent
    Free Member

My CRC Five Tens turned up in less than a week, in a sensible sized box.

So did mine this morning, sensible size box for the shoes but nothing else that was part of the order. Online chat quickly resolved though and are sending out the missing items today.

scaredypants

My five tens turned up in far less than a week. Didn’t fit.
    Replacements arrived today and refund for the 1st pair yesterday

kelron
    Free Member

You think CRC are bad? I just ordered some Maltese Falcons from Wiggle and they arrived without any Haribo in the package.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘CRC Black Friday deals , don't waste your time .’ is closed to new replies.