Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • CRC, big thumbs up!!!
  • stewartc
    Free Member

Ordered some gear this Sunday (23rd) and it was delivered to my pad this evening (26th), not so special you may think but….I live in Hong Kong.
    Well done CRC.

kendo954
    Free Member

i cant get stuff delivered that quick and im 25 miles from their base

stewartc
    Free Member

Yep, usually 2 working weeks, must have just got the timing right I guess?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    bigyinn
    Free Member

Im impressed, havent used them for ages, placed an order monday. After the kerfuffle on here about waitingf ages I wasnt expecting them anytime soon. Got the despatched e-mail yesterday, waiting for me at home lunchtime today.
    Probably fine as it wasn’t sent involving couriers or parcel farce.

ads678

Two recent orders i’ve placed with them have arrived in a few days. the last one was only 2 days. Can’t say i’ve ever really had a problem with them. Guess i must be on thier ‘like’ list!!

Packaging was ok as well, cables came in a jiffy bag. Jacket, gloves and 3 tubes in a small box.

Crag
    Free Member

Despite the many naysayers, I’ve never had a problem with them but I think its fair to say that what used to be a next day delivery is more of a 2/3 day affair – not a problem if you expect it to take this long.

Getting shipped to HK in that time is remarkable.

savage62
    Free Member

Likewise, never had a problem myself. Always opt for the free deliver and it normally turns up within 2-3 days, 4-5 at the most. Very happy with the service!

tomhoward

They set a new record with me, ordered on Saturday lunchtime (free delivery), arrived in Monday’s post…

stewartc
    Free Member

I may add as well that my order did qualify for free delivery

anoriginalname
    Free Member

they managed to ship my urge helmet to New Zealand in 5 working days, i was pretty impressed with that.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘CRC, big thumbs up!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Members Notice New deal added to Members Discounts