Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • CRC BCU code – Does it work on clearance? Any one got a spare one? Thanks
  • andykentos
    Free Member

Hi

Am considering buying a ragley frame and building it up, Anyone happen to know if they work on clearance items?

Also does anyone have one for this month please? Going to join BCU in the new year but the frame is already strectching the budget massively!!! Thanks

jolmes
    Free Member

Hi Andy, got one but cant see your email address. Send me a mail and i’ll pop you mind over, 10% off

Think they work on anything as long as you spend over £99

andykentos
    Free Member

Sent you a PM thanks

jolmes
    Free Member

Check your emails 🙂 Happy buying

Rubber_Buccaneer

and report back whether you manage to use the clearance code and the BC code at the same time please

jamiep
    Free Member

One has always been unable to stack codes.

But there is something occurring with CRC limiting the use of BC codes: T&Cs have changed; last month, I couldn’t use the BC discount with an item denoted as a Black Friday offer.

andykentos
    Free Member

Thanks very much Jolmes, saved me £69 or something. Got a ragley blue pig frame on the way.

It would appear that it does work on clearance items, not sure what the original price was, maybe they just marked it clearance so people would be tempted. Either way my winter project is now building it up with the cheap fox 34s i got from bike components.

Thanks again.

chakaping
    Free Member

Can use on “clearance” items, can’t use along with a “clearance” £10 off £75 code.

HTH

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘CRC BCU code – Does it work on clearance? Any one got a spare one? Thanks’ is closed to new replies.