Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • CRC back on form…
  • itsup
    Free Member

Ordered on Wednesday and just arrived…top delivery and in a mall box.

Just off to finish my HT build…yipeeeee!

uplink
    Free Member

Stuff I ordered yesterday PM has landed here

Rickos
    Free Member

There was a time when ordered Wednesday would have meant parcel on Thursday.

itsup
    Free Member

Not when i put the order in at 10 at night…

this_wreckage
    Free Member

My parcel arrived on Friday. 🙂

However, I placed the order on the 24th of July. And yes, all items were showing in stock. They weren’t even dispatched until 1st of August.

Fact is, they have some cracking bargains and I don’t mind waiting. If I wanted something urgently i’d pop in to the LBS!

jonnyvegas
    Free Member

Yep as per …
    Orded E-type XT front mech Bargain £24 on friday 12.50pm..
    Just came this morning 1pm…
    Mint

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I ordered some stuff this morning and it’s still not arrived. Terrible service 😉

billysugger
    Free Member

Ordered Monday came Tuesday.

I’Ll NEVVVer USe them AGAIN. They have sent me free caffeine drink sample when I wanted Haribo. Sons of.

boriselbrus
    Free Member

Hmmm, ordered a week ago last Thursday, chased twice and told it’s processing. Still no delivery. Maybe they are confused because a Crest rim doesn’t go in to one of their standard boxes…

unklehomered
    Free Member

not found them to be anything but prompt myself…

That caffeine drink tastes like piss mixed with sick!

julianwilson
    Free Member

oooh, whilst there’s a crc thread, does anyone want my ‘£10 off £75’ voucher? expires about 17th August.
    Email in profile.

cookeaa

Like JW I got 2 vouchers for money off a £75 order, not likely to use them so anyone want?

got my bits within 48hrs in a not too big box… shoukd I complain at their prompt, consistent service?

andyl
    Free Member

fork oil and lube ordered Wednesday afternoon. Posted next morning (tut tut, where was the same day dispatch? 😉 ) and arrived friday ready for me to use this weekend. Smallest box size used and sensible 🙂

mamadirt
    Free Member

Ordered a seatpost shim a week last Thursday – order was processed and despatched the same day but didn’t arrive until Tuesday – maybe it’s the big boxes which are taking longer, I don’t know, or maybe second class post.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘CRC back on form…’ is closed to new replies.