• This topic has 21 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • CRC – Abysmal Customer Service + 10 Day Dispatch for instock Item
  • mazdarati

Anyone had issues with CRC failing to dispatch goods?

Ordered set of tyres on 30 Jan, still not dispatched despite being shown as in stock at time of purchase. Have sent numerous emails asking for an explaination as to why they advertise 24hr dispatch if they repeatedly fail to live up to promise.

Also requested that If it could not be dispatched by Feb 7th to cancel order and issue a refund. Yesterday I got a generic reply email saying my order would be dispatched today. Still no dispatch email.

I don’t know but this really p****s me off. I work in a Sales/Customer Service job myself and have seen employees seriously reprimanded for this kind of approach to customer care

It’s not even so much the mess-up that is irritating me but the complete don’t give a s**t attitude toward fixing the problem that is driving me crazy. It’s a small thing but has kept me off bike for 2 weekends now.

At the end of the day I will just vote with my wallet and go elsewhere, there is plenty of good alternatives out there, It just annoys me that any company thinks they can treat customers with disregard and still expect to grow and make profit.

Anyone else have any comments? Feel like getting as many people to share their experiences and email the link to CRC and see what happens.

bigjim

The world may end.

Stuey01
    Free Member

an explaination as to why they advertise 24hr dispatch if they repeatedly fail to live up to promise.

Repeatedly?

Never failed for me. Not that this helps your situation.

A lack of response is irritating, there’s nothing worse than sending of email after email into a black hole.

woody2000

It’s a small thing but has kept me off bike for 2 weekends now.

Stock answer – go to a local shop if you need stuff.

Northwind

Always been great to me, they literally pulled an order off the loading dock for me when I accidentally ordered 2 Mmmbops… Just placed an order 2 days ago, arrived today, and so on. Yeah, good shop. I suppose being such a huge company they’re bound to drop the ball sometimes but I’ve always been happy with them.

mazdarati

Repeatedly?

Never failed for me. Not that this helps your situation.

A lack of response is irritating, there’s nothing worse than sending of email after email into a black hole.

Yea 3rd time in a row for me. Maybe I’m just poxed

konaboy2275
    Free Member

Yep, can’t fault them myself, orders normally arrive next day to me in Manchester. Only prob I had was a set of tyres that delaminated, sent them back and they were replaced by a more expensive set of Maxxis not quibles.

Can’t you use yer old tyres utnil these turn up?

mazdarati

Always been great to me, they literally pulled an order off the loading dock for me when I accidentally ordered 2 Mmmbops… Just placed an order 2 days ago, arrived today, and so on. Yeah, good shop. I suppose being such a huge company they’re bound to drop the ball sometimes but I’ve always been happy with them

Your dead right, companies drop the ball, I can live with that. It’s being made a C**T out of by not replying to emails etc. that has me so annoyed

crazy-legs

not replying to emails etc.

Thought about using that old-fashioned telephone? Much more likely to get a response. Maybe the Customer Complaints person who checks that inbox is on holiday?

Endura are the same – emails are often ignored or dealt with a week later but pick the phone up and they’re great.

brakes
    Free Member

this is why you need a spare bike

Stuey01
    Free Member

It’s being made a C**T out of by not replying to emails etc. that has me so annoyed

Understandable.

Drac

At the end of the day I will just vote with my wallet and go elsewhere

I’d have done this by now and bought the tyres elsewhere if I was as angry as you.

Oh and no not had any problems with them latterly or ever. It’s a big company so at times mistakes may be made. Accept that or move on, not whine about it.

Stuey01
    Free Member

CRC are known for being rubbish at answering the phone. They encourage you to email them instead.

mazdarati

brakes – Member
    this is why you need a spare bike

🙂 I had being going through the justification process in my head the past week, and I’ve just been nudged across the line with it lol

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Ordered something from them last week first time in 10 years and it came the next day no problem.Did try LBSs to get item but they only had Black.Throught they were excellent had a few cockups with them 10years ago.Wrong colour with things.Would use them again no worries if needed.

soobalias
    Free Member

2 weekends?

you must work to a different calendar to me, cos i can only see the 5th & 6th of February inbetween today and the 30th – a sunday – when you placed your order.

lying and exageratting may be par for the course in your line of work, but dont expect me to tolerate it.

mav12
    Free Member

i have always found them quick to deliver uasally 2 days last order they sent the wrong part iphoned them eary next morning got through right away reordered my parts they came 2 days later

Saccades
    Free Member

My order took 2 days to arrive – which isn’t bad considering I’m not in the UK.

Only time I had a problem was when 3 powerlinks were not included in an order, 5 minute phone call later and I had been refunded the cost.

Can’t rate them high enough.

mazdarati

2 weekends?

you must work to a different calendar to me, cos i can only see the 5th & 6th of February inbetween today and the 30th – a sunday – when you placed your order.

lying and exageratting may be par for the course in your line of work, but dont expect me to tolerate it.

Sorry lad,

No lying no exaggeration. Finally got a dispatch email 2pm today.(After another email) This means I will not have till Monday at best. 2 Weekends. Switch your brain on before your mouth!

Drac

At best you’ll have them tomorrow if they’ve been dispatched today.

mazdarati

Oh Here –

Maybe I’m coming across as some kind of angry lunatic for some reason, as I said before its not the delay thats the problem but the way it was handled. By the looks of it I’m in the minority. Have been using CRC for 2 yrs or so and have never had problems till last 3 or so orders.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion but ya know what?, don’t think it is unreasonable that if you have a problem that someone try and sort it out in a timely and efficient manner. I’ll leave it at that 🙂

Drac

Well you closing part to your first post was.

Feel like getting as many people to share their experiences and email the link to CRC and see what happens.

Which back fired as seems very few have had any problems, those that have got sorted. They have been people posting in the past with troubles with orders but there use to be a member of staff who frequented the forums and he’d spot them get it sorted.

You may be right about getting an answer quickly is good service but if you desperate for a product then look for other arrangements and cancel the previous that’s what I’d do.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘CRC – Abysmal Customer Service + 10 Day Dispatch for instock Item’ is closed to new replies.