Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • CRC 50 quid off next £100 purchase vouchers, have you got yours yet?
  • toys19
    Free Member

Anyone done this? My stuff was dispatched on Tuesday at 1pm but they haven’t sent my voucher yet . I’ve spoken to them and They say it’s done by an external company by computer and they have no control over it. I cannot see why it has to take so long. I’ve got an itchy wallet finger..

Jason
    Free Member

Mine took about two weeks to arrive. I sent them three emails over that time to chase it up, the last one was finally replied with the magic code. No idea why it took them so long.

toys19
    Free Member

Within 48hrs of your order being fully dispatched we will email you your new £50 discount code – see terms and conditions of use below

from here. If its not here by 2pm today I shall be royally peeved.

clubber
    Free Member

Got mine – in about 48hrs.

Struggling to get my current order up to £100 though as they don’t have any hubs I really want. GRRR.

toys19
    Free Member

clubber if you are not in a hurry do you wanna swap? I have my order ready and am worried my bits will go out of stock.. (and I want them before the end of next week, which at this rate is not going to happen) If I use yours then you can use mine when it arrives? It will give you extra time as the voucher expires after two weeks..

clubber
    Free Member

Thanks but I want the bits to get up and running and I suspect that because the code is the previous order number, they might note the change of address. I’m sure I’ll find something to fill up the remaining £20 needed..

toys19
    Free Member

OK

pjm84
    Free Member

Got mine with 48hr. Try the 7 digit code

toys19
    Free Member

yeah I’ve been told its the same code as your order no. I’ve been trying it. No joy.

Vortexracing

used 2 up to now and waiting for another 2 to come through.

If they don’t come through, ring them. They were very helpful when I did and sorted it within a few hours.

They did say they have a lot to get through hence the delays

and yip it’s the last order code as mentioned before.

clubber
    Free Member

just used mine and it worked fine.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘CRC 50 quid off next £100 purchase vouchers, have you got yours yet?’ is closed to new replies.