Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • CRC 10% off after they put the prices up
  • bigbadbob
    Free Member

Is it me or have CRC put some of their prices up recently? I did wonder last week why some of the items in my ‘Wish List’ on their website had gone up in price, not everything but at least 3 items had changed price. Now I know – their 10% Off promotion. Nice one CRC.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Yea, halfords website did the same recently.

Garmin edge 800 trail – £300, £10 off every £100 and it jumped to £340. The CRC price did almost exactly the same.

Bought it from a shop for less in the end!

reevil
    Free Member

It’s fairly common in buisness. Prices need to rise, they then offer 10% off to sweeten things a little. That’s common too.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    smell_it
    Free Member

Sadly still cheaper than my lbs, and they won’t even consider discounting some 08 forks that have been cluttering the shop for 4 years.

smogmonster

Yep, i noticed exactly that with the Edge 800..went from £300 to £400 overnight. So screw CRC, i still got it for £300 from Cyclesurgery, plus 5% cashback from Quidco. Up yours CRC.

wrecker
    Free Member

Sadly still cheaper than my lbs, and they won’t even consider discounting some 08 forks that have been cluttering the shop for 4 years.

I think you need a new LBS.

rocketman
    Free Member

won’t even consider discounting some 08 forks that have been cluttering the shop for 4 years

Glad someone else notices things that have been in stock for years. My lbs has a fairly striking ladies Giro Hex that I only noticed because mrs rocket tried it on. It must have been there over four years and the price is still the same!

shortcut

Price for XT cassette and chains is representing a proper bargain at the moment, especially if you get the extra 10%.

neninja
    Free Member

One LBS near me still has brand new frames hanging up at full retail that should be on Retro bike quite frankly. 2004/2005 Club Roost XC4 or 2006 Rocky Mountain Slayer frame anyone? They have at least 10 other similarly old frames.

rocketman
    Free Member

2004/2005 Club Roost XC4

😯

Noticed the other day that the lbs has an XT shark fin in the window £5.99. The black marker pen they used to mark the price ticket has faded to purple, as they do.

Not entirely sure if it’s meant to be ironic

spangelsaregreat
    Free Member

Was the CRC Garmin prices not part of a 25% off deal though?

Looks like they have dropped it to a 15% off now.

GregMay
    Free Member

2004/2005 Club Roost XC4

I snapped two of them 🙂 Nice ride on them though.

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

£40 off £200 spend @ Wiggle (until Tue 27th).

terms & conditions

scruff
    Free Member

Rocketman- that one in the window of Henry Burton is taken off display every now and again so the window display looks fresh 😯

rocketman
    Free Member

!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘CRC 10% off after they put the prices up’ is closed to new replies.