• This topic has 46 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Crappy Microsoft and their rubbish consoles
  • Cougar

I thought it was a euphemism for dogging.

Drac

Is a houndon a Pokemon?

CharlieMungus
    Free Member

I thought hounds were hunting dogs.

brassneck

I still have an XBox working OK. And a 360, and now an S (why didn’t anyone tell me about Star Wars: Battlefront???) – must be lucky with the crappy QC.

P-Jay
    Free Member

brassneck – Member

I still have an XBox working OK. And a 360, and now an S (why didn’t anyone tell me about Star Wars: Battlefront???) – must be lucky with the crappy QC.

Well, there’s an argument to say that if you like Star Wars Battlefront you’re too easily pleased and your judgment is to be taken with a pinch of salt 😉

‘Our’ S is working perfectly, our only issue is that after an epic 2 day almost non-stop session on Assassins Creed, Jr hasn’t touched it since.

It seems that whilst he likes it, he prefers the little gaming PC I built as he’s part of a happy little crew of builders on Minecraft.

Still, Horizon 3 is the SHIT yo, it’s good at everything Grand Tourismo is bad at.

flowr1der661
    Free Member

CharlieMungus – Bad typo i mean my hound IE dog not houndon haha

Jamie – do both, nah ive had enough of gaming.

Now back to jogging to get fit for spring summer when built bike up. Walk around park well some times with a waitrose coffee but like to get to more forestry place or rocky place IE The Lakes.

CharlieMungus – Yeah back in the day they were, ours is ex racing greyhound.

Drac

WTF?

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Crappy Microsoft and their rubbish consoles’ is closed to new replies.