Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Crapest item on ebay
  • Top.Dog
    Free Member

4 available!

psychle
    Free Member

thought he might actually be selling a crap 😆

Smee
    Free Member

Top Dogging. 😉

PrinceJohn
    piedidiformaggio
    Free Member
    PrinceJohn

How about Jade Goody signed photo they aren't making them anymore…

joe1983
    Free Member

They are – it is a reprint sadly or else I would have been reaching for the bid button

franksinatra
    tails
    Free Member

haha i thought that aircraft pin was good until frank pulled out the paperclips

meehaja
    Free Member

I really want to ask questions on some of those… I'm thinking "could the box be used for other purposes" and "can I collect the paper clips to save on postage". Sadly, its my fiances ebay accoubt and she wont let me.

vaguey related, when my mum first logged onto ebay, she bid up to £75 for a stuffed puffin in a bell jar for my birthday. she didn't win and we all laughed about it, but I do now feel that my life would be that much richer if I had a stuffed puffin in a bell jar now.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

These people are all postmen trying to justify a pay rise by loading the mailbags!

tails
    Free Member

cheesy thats class, i'm goona make one sell it in classifieds.

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

Just seen this……

Money for….

[

Englishmastiff
    Free Member

Cheesy,

That is "ebay crap" GOLD. i have just finished an uncontrolable laughter fit having woken my wife up who is now wonering why I am crying.
    What's up with these people?
    Class.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

I've seen a bottle of air for sale before… sigh… And the box to an xBox silver (i think it was), which the winning biddre didn't realise was just a box & won the auction at ~£120 IIRC!

erbii
    Free Member

Dude this guys a Legend & he's a cyclist..LOL

Chainsaw Bob

racefaceec90

cheesyfeet.haven't laughed so much since i last looked at my bank statement. 😀

skidartist
    Free Member

If you like Cheesy Feet's bark then take a trip into Kipford next time you are doing the 7 Stanes, there's a guy who's garden is full of things with eyes and teeth added to them.

Before the heady days of eBay me and my brother used to buy Adtrader and challenge each other to find the cheapest bit of guff that someone had bothered to advertise. Every week, for the best part of a year someome was advertising "Small Pot. Would suit dumpling – 20p"

coffeeking
    Free Member

It's fairly common for boxes to be sold, it can make hundreds difference on some items when resold later.

skidartist
    Free Member

There are also people who use boxes as proof of purchase for dodgy insurance claims

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Crapest item on ebay’ is closed to new replies.