Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Crap T Shirts.
  • BigDummy
    Free Member

Most clothing with words on it is pretty risky.

🙂

BruiseWillies
    Free Member

I’d have to say pretty much anything bought from a company out of the back of a magazine. “Amateur Gynaecologist”, Weird Fish, Old Guys Rule, “Britain-Love it or Leave it”, anything with Boris Johnson on it, Biker T’s. I used to get very upset seeing Motorhead and Ramones T’s sold in Topshop.

BigJohn

I’m puzzled why people wear the yellow ones with “Brazil” on them. Not “Brasil”

Pigface
    Free Member

Saw a kid getting dogs from a woman at Kings Cross for wearing a Cradle of Filth T with Jesus is a c*** on the back of it.

boxelder

So we now have T shirt rules on here……
    What’s allowed?

BigDummy
    Free Member

What’s allowed?

Anything’s “allowed”. But some of the things you think are cool make you like a right wazzock. 😉

EDIT: ^^^ not AFAIK a picture of boxelder or anyone else on here…

BigDummy
    Free Member

JoeG
    Free Member

edlong
    Free Member

Any replica of a t-shirt from a movie.

Unless it’s a Polymer Records one from Spinal Tap, then it’s okay.

BobaFatt
    Free Member

All those geek t shirts kicking about are mostly quite poor

this kind of thing

A guy at work wears this kind of crap constantly because he’s in “IT”

razorrazoo

I used to get very upset seeing Motorhead and Ramones T’s sold in Topshop.

Wearing any band t-shirt without having a clue who they are etc is an unforgivable faux pas.

CountZero

Wearing any band t-shirt without having a clue who they are etc is an unforgivable faux pas.

It always amuses me seeing people wearing Led Zeppelin tee shirts, when they could not, without a shadow of a doubt, have ever seen them.
    Same with Ramones tees, as well.
    I could legitimately wear a Zep tee, but the Physical Graffiti tour tee had a heat transfer image of the tour poster, and started to fade and peel off after a few months, and they never sold one with a silk screen image.
    I might wear one if it was a decent quality replica, though…
    My Stones ’82 Tour tee’s too small to wear now, as well. Curses.

zippykona

In fact wearing a band x t shirt to a band x gig is also unforgivable .

joepose
    Free Member

Wearing a T and no being old enough to “honour” it is bull.
    Doesn’t matter if ur not old enough, would u sooner great bands and events were forgotten? If they were great or cult they should live on and be embraced across ages.

pirahna
    Free Member

Why would anyone in their right mind wear a Led Zeppelin T shirt?

duncancallum

I’ve a couple of zeppelin t shirts why shouldn’t I wear them?

Football shirts are all shit

funkynick

I’m not entirely sure that it was just the words on that Cradle of Filth t-shirt which caused such offense though, the nun with a crucifix might have have also had something to do with it!

As for my old t-shirts, I do still have a soft spot for my kitten tikka massala one!

jordie
    Free Member

Nevermind t shirts what about those flipping Fleeces with wolf/dog/cat or trees all over them. They are mostly worn down the highstreet on the saturday shopping run

BillMC

Those On-One T shirts are a very poor imitation of what Mambo was knocking out in the early 90s before they went global and bland. Even their labels, inside and out, were very odious and very funny.

arrpee
    Free Member

I always cringe and chuckle inwardly at the sight of young guys in t-shirts featuring girls lolling around in their underwear. Reminds me of those 80s Athena posters.

cozz
    Free Member

used to have loads of biker type / slogan shirts

most offensive one was prob the one that said

MAKING LOVE – thats what my girlfriend does when Im f * * * ing her

still wear it sometimes, but now shes my wife

saw a bird with wearing one that said – Anal Sex is F * * * ing Sh **

senorj

When I was 18 ,lads holiday,we adopted a bar and all went out one night wearing the bar’s crap t shirt.
    Must have impressed all we encountered …:-)
    Aah, young and daft.

pedropete

Marin
    Free Member

Best tee I ever had was Gaye Bykers On Acid. A deadlocked guy surfing through outer space on a shark holding an ejaculating penis. Saw an old one on eBay for £120 recently. If it was £20 I would have got one. Happy Days.

CountZero

Wearing a T and no being old enough to “honour” it is bull.
    Doesn’t matter if ur not old enough, would u sooner great bands and events were forgotten? If they were great or cult they should live on and be embraced across ages.

Do you use txt spk bkus ur ten? And I never said anything about being old enough to to ‘honour’ bands, I said I found it amusing.

Why would anyone in their right mind wear a Led Zeppelin T shirt?

Because they like Zeppelin? Or hadn’t that idea actually occurred to you? 🙄
    We are, after all, talking about a band that hasn’t existed as such for thirty-four years, but were mind-buggeringly popular in their time, despite never releasing a single.
    I don’t understand why Red Hot Chili Peppers and The Manics are so popular, but lots clearly do, just so long as I don’t have to listen to more than one track every now and then, I’m fine with it.

jamj1974

In fact wearing a band x t shirt to a band x gig is also unforgivable .

I only wear band t-shirts to that bands gigs. Apart from a couple of Public Enemy t-shirts which I make an occasional exception to my rule for.

Northwind

CountZero – Member

It always amuses me seeing people wearing Led Zeppelin tee shirts, when they could not, without a shadow of a doubt, have ever seen them.

You’re not allowed to love a band you’ve not seen? That’s a new one…

Must admit I sometimes wear this one:

I had a rep for being a little “accident prone” on the motorbike so it seemed appropriate.

twinw4ll
    Free Member

My wife bought me the ‘Who needs hair with a body like this’ T shirt. 8)
    Never worn it in public though.
    Also got a Dennis and Gnasher T shirt, usually wear it when i’m walking the dog.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Imagine this image but with the heart replaced by the twin towers and an aircraft nose diving into it.

sharkattack

Tapout keeping the dream alive

Stevet1
    Free Member

Got sent home from college for wearing a cradle of filth T – the “F – – K YOUR GOD” one. Friend went to the next gig with me and was told under no circumstances was he to buy the same T. He bought the “JESUS IS A C**T” one.
    I also had a bootleg Nirvana T that had a pic of Kurt Cobain with a shotgun in his mouth and the slogan ‘Nevermind’ underneath it which I wore to annoy all the grunge kids.
    Ahh the joys of youthful rebellion.

jimjam
    Free Member

This thread got me thinking 😉

Stevet1
    Free Member

I genuinely would buy that last one.

jimjam
    Free Member

Stevet1

I genuinely would buy that last one.

Well…feel free, I stand to make £1 if you do 😀

Here’s another. Coming soon to a bike forum thread near you.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

One for the laydeeez?

Picture of a fruit machine and the caption “fill my slot…with something hot”

Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)

The topic ‘Crap T Shirts.’ is closed to new replies.