Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 75 total)
  • Crap T Shirts.
  • zippykona

Til today the most pointless shirt I had seen was a Tina Turner T shirt.
    I feel the man in the dlink T shirt might beat it.

xcgb
    Free Member

Um ookayyyy…….

footflaps

we need pictures…

Gunz
    Free Member

Nothing says ‘I’ve given up on life’ more than those Weird Fish pun T shirts, closely followed by Old Guys Rule and usually seen on someone wearing Crocks in public.

MrOvershoot

Gunz – Member
    Nothing says ‘I’ve given up on life’ more than those Weird Fish pun T shirts, closely followed by Old Guys Rule and usually seen on someone wearing Crocks in public.

Your right I gave up long ago.

Actually I don’t wear Crocks in public & my SiL keeps buying me the T shirts 😳 I guess she obviously thinks I might as well be dead?

Shame is the Weird Fish one are very well made and long enough for me

pedropete

Quiet day in the shop?

lunge

Crap t-shirts? Let me point you in the direction of the Reg Mombassa shirts that On-One had designed, awful, awful stuff.
    https://www.planetx.co.uk/s?q=mombassa

dbcooper
    Free Member

More T vicar – whislt I like the designs the actual T shirt quality is utterly woeful.

dragon
    Free Member

Jesus they are like some bad nightmare.

mudshark
    Free Member

There was a chap in my Uni days who wore a T shirt with ‘Warwick University Photocopying club’ written on it.

Not many ‘got it’ he told me.

Stevet1
    Free Member

I once owned a T shirt so offensive it was banned in several countries and when I phoned up to order it (pre internet) I was warned about the content and potential conflict.
    It still wasn’t as bad as those on-one Tees though.

grum
    Free Member

Saw a woman at a festival at the weekend with a t-shirt that said ‘WILL **** FOR COKE’ in big letters! 😯

Kind of crap but I quite like this one:

http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/im-so-fabulous-t-shirt.html

vinnyeh

Was about to post that those P-X shirts look like cheap Mambo knockoffs.. 😆

I’m not sure how people manage to leave the house wearing shit like this….

razorrazoo

I still don’t get why people look back so fondly on those Rox T-Shirts. Just like the No Fear and other similar ones – bad graphics & unfunny ‘extreme’ slogans.

Stevet1
    Free Member

Second place is the first loser dude.

northernmatt

I once owned a T shirt so offensive it was banned in several countries and when I phoned up to order it (pre internet) I was warned about the content and potential conflict.

So what did it say then?

I had some pretty offensive ones when I was younger. Most of which would get me banned if I were to recite them on here.

bombjack
    Free Member

I still wear my UNT (c) t-shirt with pride at bike events, Don’t think it looks quite right picking the kids up from school though.

razorrazoo

Stevet1 – Member

Second place is the first loser dude.

It says on the back of the t-shirt of the slightly portly middle aged man taking his £5K #enduro ‘sled’ off the roof rack of his Audi at the trail center car park.

29erKeith
    Free Member

A proper geeky network guy at work has a “there’s no place like 127.0.0.1” T-shirt

tazzymtb

Was the offensive one a cradle of filth “Jesus is a (rhymes with punt)” ?

kayla1
    Free Member

Any ‘biker’ t-shirt festooned with lone wolves, native American chiefs, fire, skulls, tribal squiggles, lightning, dragons, semi-naked men and/or women in ‘Conan the barbarian’ style. Take yer pick. Live to ride, ride to work, bro…

joshvegas
    Free Member

That list leave the classic Three wolves moon T-shirt?

Sweet I’ll get one

Suggsey
    Free Member

It would appear I’m the king of bad taste according to this thread……..good job I don’t give a shit 😆

eddiebaby
    Free Member

I loved my Lord ‘Tiny Penis’ T.
    Sad when it died.

steveoath
    Free Member

I’m currently wearing a Socrates Brazil replica that came free with my phone. That’s prob gotta be on the list.

Edit: given that i’m neither Brazilian or A philosopher.

CountZero

Stevet1 – Member
    It still wasn’t as bad as those on-one Tees though.

Stiff Records “If It Ain’t Stiff It Ain’t Worth A F***” tee shirt, by any chance?
    Had one of those, loaned it to my then G/F, never did get it back… 😐
    Truth be told, it would never fit me now… 😕

Cougar

There was a chap in my Uni days who wore a T shirt with ‘Warwick University Photocopying club’ written on it.

Not many ‘got it’ he told me.

Was he hoping he could help someone reproduce?

Saw a woman at a festival at the weekend with a t-shirt that said ‘WILL **** FOR COKE’ in big letters!

I’d have offered her a cola with a big grin.

I once owned a T shirt so offensive it was banned in several countries

Mate of mine almost got kicked out of a restaurant for a Red Dwarf ‘Polymorph’ t-shirt. It was Lister saying, “We should get out there and t**t it!” They ended up letting him stay, with his tee inside-out.

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

A friend ordered a bulk load of T Shirts from ebay last Xmas. One which arrived was a “Jim Fixed it for Me” T shirt 😯

aracer
    Free Member

“no place like localhost”? No, I don’t get it.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Kind of crap but I quite like this one:

http://www.shotdeadinthehead.com/im-so-fabulous-t-shirt.html

I’m gonna order one of those as a Xmas prezzie for my son! (the gay one of the two) He’ll love it!

I had a Yeti one that said, ‘faster & faster until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death’

I loved that one.

Kuco

Can’t remember if it was a Mountain Mayhem or Sleepless finisher t-shirt that was white with gold lettering. Crap beyond belief even the quality was shite.

bullandbladder
    Free Member

I’m wearing one that says “can’t ride for shit” as I write this.

But it’s ok cos it’s true.

dti

global hypecolour anyone?

teadrinker
    Free Member

I loved my Lord ‘Tiny Penis’ T.
    Sad when it died.

I had one too! Brought it from one of the bike show’s in Birmingham, maybe 1998?

For me though, I cannot stand the Plain Lazy tees. Hate them with a passion.

tinybits
    Free Member

I used to have a Stiff cycles Team Stiff, well bastard fast t shirt. Have no idea why (in fairness, i was 16!)

I also used to wear the red dwarf get out there and **** it to school….

I no longer wear t shirts.

simmy
    Free Member

Just arriving at the Test Centre for his Driving Test, one of my students took his jacket off claiming he was hot and I realised he was wearing a T Shirt with ” I’m with stupid ” written on it and a arrow pointing to his left.

He didn’t quite understand why I made him put his jacket back on……

pondo

I used to have a Stiff cycles Team Stiff, well bastard fast t shirt

Had one of those and holed it early on scaling a fence in Skegness, gutted. It mysteriously disappeared, not pointing any fingers but I’ve no doubt it was Mrs Pondo related. 🙁

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Old guys rule. No, really, the patriarchy isn’t something to joke about.

On a more serious note, anything in faded colours from the shop with triangles on it.

greatbeardedone
    Free Member

A picture of a wardrobe and the words “thrill bill”

Crap or merely offensive?

JoeG
    Free Member

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 75 total)

The topic ‘Crap T Shirts.’ is closed to new replies.