Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Crankworx slopestyle live from Whistler now
  • freeridenick
    Free Member

http://www.crankworx.com/webcast/

worth a watch if your bored at work/can't sleep
    first run is at 1.30am

GSuperstar
    Free Member

Stayed up especially for it 🙂 Think it's being show really well, good camera footage etc 🙂

freeridenick
    Free Member

Excellent footage – so much better than the DH stuff

Bearclaws run was amazing until the last jump 😯

GSuperstar
    Free Member

Tell me about it. Semenuk though, literally amazing run, so gutted for him on that last jump. Seems to be catching a few out. I dont think the cameras bring across just how big that jump must be lol.

Kevevs
    Free Member

thanks so much for that. Now I'll never get to work in the morning!

freeridenick
    Free Member

semenuk went down really hard….dazed and confused ❓

kevevs – already at work 🙁

GSuperstar
    Free Member

Pilgrim did not look happy…

Kevevs
    Free Member

those guys should really try weekend riding a trail centre like llandegla in full face and armour on an orange five to get the full STW experience. Losers.

freeridenick
    Free Member

gap jump with the puncture 😯

GSuperstar
    Free Member

Yeah full on respect for him, how **** top 🙂

It seems like this Crankworx is more about the 'risk' factor rather than the 'trick' factor. Seems a bit of a shame.

mtb_rob
    Free Member

dissapointing super final. Even the victory run had 0 tricks in it. What happened to nothing to loose, a little showboating fir the crowd. no? Loved Mike Montgomerys last run, he was going hard till that tailwhip

GSuperstar
    Free Member

Totally agree Rob. Montgomery really went all or nothing, I actually got proper excited watching his final run was a shame about the tailwhip.

Same for Watts, really gave it his all but then a blown tyre. Very disappointing final, hopefully they'll make next years course not so 'deadly', it's not the Redbull Rampage… 🙂

grumm
    Free Member

No replays of this about? Can't seem to find one on there or freecaster

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Crankworx slopestyle live from Whistler now’ is closed to new replies.