Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Cranked MTB mag any good?
  • tomhoward

Right, sub purchased. Now, Sebcranked, what chance a bundle on issues 6, 7 and 8?

surfingobo
    Free Member

I wouldn’t recommend it. Just bought issue 7 and now going to have to buy all 6 back orders and 8 and a subscription out of my “new frame” fund. How inconsiderate of Cranked.

sebcranked

The thing with bundles is that everyone will always want a different combination to the one(s) we offer. As the mag grows and our back issue library expands, this is an issue that’s only going to get worse! There are no plans to expand on the bundles we currently offer, although we might look at replacing them at some point in the future with some kind of discount for multiple single issue purchases…

jonnyboi

What’s the delivery time for the back issue bundles? Waiting patiently here…..

lukeekulluke
    Free Member

I ordered 1-3 about a week ago, really looking forward to getting these, the mags look great! How long should they take to deliver? not got them through yet 🙁

BillOddie

I’ve been a subscriber since issue 1 (missed the kickstarter somehow).

It’s ace, I was reading the erosion article on the loo this very morning.

nbt

As Seb is at the Bike show in That London and (from his Instagram feed etc) has been running around like a blue arsed fly getting ready for it, I’d expect tjhem to be dispatched next week. I may be wrong, I’m not involved apart from being a kickstarter backer and subscriber ever since.

sebcranked

I don’t want to hijack Chipps and Mark’s forum, so… if you have any concerns about an order that hasn’t arrived (they should still be shipping as usual while we’re at the show), please drop me a line to seb at cranked dot c c and I’ll look into it…

Viewing 8 posts - 41 through 48 (of 48 total)

The topic ‘Cranked MTB mag any good?’ is closed to new replies.