Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cranham Woods this am………
  • monsteryeti
    Free Member

……were f’in awesome……..!!

How nice is it now it’s dry. I do not ride it during the winter as a matter of principal as it tears up too much, but first ride of the year up there today. Bluebells, nice berms, fast ground…. LOVE THAT PLACE.

What did worry me was a number of signs (bottom of The Wall section etc) that pretends it is written by a biker but says “Careful Fellow mountain bikers, some friends of mine have recently been fined £400 by wardens for riding the Cotswold Way as it is a footpath, not bridlepath….”

WTF?

Obviously trying to scare off riders… Guess this would apply to horses too, loads up there today.

mrmo
    Free Member

tresspass is a civll offence, i guess criminal damage could come into it. but £400 damages… i think not, i am fairly sure that it would have come out on the grapevine if it were true anyway.

monsteryeti
    Free Member

Maybe it is that new land owner that was discussed a while back?!

Anyhow, beautiful ride this morning, left me with a smile all day.

(What also made me laugh ths am was just by the bombhole at the end of the Racetrack was a discarded empty box, whose contents were a 10″ Pink Jelly Dong…. not sure it is the most romantic place to test drive your sex aids on the way home from the pub!!)

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Was up there this evening on the x bike, it was sweeeet. Didn’t see another soul 😀

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Hi was that the yellow box near the road?When i got to the bombhole there was a car right by it old couple having there lunch.Conditions were great turning right of the racetrack down into the woods was excelllent.Also they have built up the 3rd jump from the shrine mound that was cool.Best i have seen teachers for years.Didnt see anybody much.Planks move abit on the northshore bit now never use to.

Dancake
    Free Member

Right: thats it, I am getting up there… I failed Friday to do a night ride, I failed yesterday and I failed this Morning.

*dentist’s tomorrow.

Ok Wednesday before work (or after work…lights are charged after all)

*sigh*

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cranham Woods this am………’ is closed to new replies.