Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • cranham woods
  • flatfish
    Free Member

anybody about at the weekend to give me some local knowledge singletrack.
    saw some trails from the road as i was driving past last weekend and wondered how good it was.(must be half decent as i saw about a dozen riders out).

Dancake
    Free Member

Take a look at Cheltenham MTB club's website? I am not a member myself but I know they get up there.. I would hook up but Weekends are impossible for me…

Cranham is ace, BTW. there are loads of trails around. Ones I know are

The Wall (ACE)
    Shrine (My fav)
    racetrack (nice)

Some guys off here will surely enlighten you as to all the others..(Which one is Teacher's BTW?)

Bushwacked
    Free Member

The local club gets up there most weekend (much to the annoyance of members who like a bit of variety). Not sure what is planned this weekend as most went out on a long one in Scotland last weekend.

mrmo
    Free Member

teachers is the longish steep decent that drops you down to the river, singletrack snaking through the trees. begins a bit after the very short sharp climb if you are riding from the birdlip end

Bushwacked
    Free Member

Where's the river? actually where's this? Buckholt or Witcombe wood? running of the racetrack or of the track between the Sawmill and the start of the climb to the Wall?

lookmanohands
    Free Member

Flatfish – I might be around this weekend and would be happy to show you around, which day were you thinking of?

flatfish
    Free Member

Not sure yet, I've to go see my outlaws at somepoint this weekend but i'm not sure when the wife has planned it for.
    When I speak to the wife later I'll check and post back here, thanks lookma

BlobOnAStick

Careful where you park!

Stranger sex

grahamh
    Free Member

Its the Cotswolds equivalent to a trail center.

flatfish
    Free Member

Hey lookmanohands, can do either saturday or sunday for a bimble round cranham woods etc.
    addy in profile.
    i'll get the beer in, so pref pub start and finish.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘cranham woods’ is closed to new replies.