Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Cranham conditions?
  • dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Looking at going for a ride over to Cranham/birdlip/painswick beacon and wondered if anyone knows what the conditions in the woods is like? If its still really muddy and cut up then i'll choose somewhere else. Ta.

dirtbiker100
    Free Member

Nobody went up in the sunny evening yesterday?

mrmo
    Free Member

rode through on the roadbike yesterday and it is still pretty soft in places. I would leave it a few more days to give it a chance to dry properly

Dimmadan
    Free Member

Leave it for the next two weeks of good weather and it should be OK. Still messy in places and certain parts have been wrecked by **** riding it when it was soo wet!

grahamh
    Free Member

mmmm, wonder who that could be 😕

mrmo
    Free Member

mmmm, wonder who that could be

I wonder….

lookmanohands
    Free Member

have cheltenham and county been up there again 🙄

grahamh
    Free Member

What do you think…
    And probably be up there on Saturday as well.

tang
    Free Member

few more days like today and things will be looking good.

lookmanohands
    Free Member

i wonder when Jim Bowen will awake from his winter hibernation?

Tang,i should be up for a spin next week sometime 😛

tang
    Free Member

Off to the homeland tomorrow! might fit in a cheeky visit to brechfa or nant yr arian as the weather looks good. back on monday. out this evening for a nice ride over this way, finally finding some good bits! mail me with youre times mate. as for JB hes been busy in some woods nr nailsworth today!!!

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

17th of March was great in there everything was dry,teachers you name it then it was down from then.Not been in there since you know it was dry i was on my Remedy only comes out on dry trails. 😆

mrmo
    Free Member

went through on the road bike this morning and there is still standing water in some of the laybys. So would say needs more time to dry.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Cranham conditions?’ is closed to new replies.