Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Cracked blue pig (another one)
  • scotswold
    Free Member

Calling Brandt are you out there?

Got a nasty crack on my blue pig. Its on the seat tube running for about 40mm total either side of the bottom of the split the seat collar goes over.

Anyone had a go at welding they’re pig?

clubber
    Free Member

Brant no longer works for Ragley (hotlines) so why would be deal with it?

somafunk

And why would you post on a public forum on a saturday night rather than call the manufacturer or shop where you bought it?, perhaps it’s a cunning ploy to engender your issue with added urgency or it may simply be that you didn’t consider the fact that it is considered common decency to contact the manufacturer first before airing problems on a public forum.

If i owned a bike company i’d be rightly pi$$ed off at this method of attention seeking, apologies to the original poster above if i have got the wrong end of the stick here but i see this so often on this forum – you do realise that such a post with that in the title may harm a perfectly good business, especially a relatively small concern like Ragley.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

scotswold – Member
    Calling Brandt are you out there?

Got a nasty crack on my blue pig. Its on the seat tube(comma)running for about 40mm total(comma) either side of the bottom of the split (that) the seat collar goes over.

Anyone had a go at welding they’re pig?

SPG

tazzymtb

SPG?

Underhill
    Free Member

SPG

Spelling

somafunk

Ooooh’ that’s rough rob….C’mon, give him a break – it’s saturday night.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

spelling, punctuation, and grammar. Saturday fair do’s BUT standards must not slip 😉

I am on pint 7 🙂 Hic

tazzymtb

*slaps head and wanders off bemused at the youngsters who don’t remember Special Patrol Group the hamster*

more beer needed

ivantate
    Free Member

My blue pig is fine and I know no hamsters.

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Brant no longer works for Ragley (hotlines) so why would be deal with it?

Well, you know, just a wild stab, but maybe the OP thought it might be worth asking the designer….?

Basil

Didn’t SPG come to a bad end?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

No they underwent a name change.

tazzymtb

Didn’t SPG come to a bad end?

he was asleep on the radiator and died when the bank job went wrong in a car crash. He went to hamster heaven and the others met CLIFF

Pieface

comma followed by an and?

yunki
    Free Member

HAVE WE GOT A VIDEO!!!?

stox
    Free Member

HAVE WE GOT A TELLY!!!?

Or even a ‘video’ 🙂

stox
    Free Member

Damn – edited!!!

somafunk

Hmm, wot you on rob?, I’m on the final glass, (whisky tumbler actually I ain’t a wine snob)….hic…burp!… of “Blason de Bourgogne Petit Chablis” that tescos had on special offer for £6.99, nae wonder it was on friggin special offer, i’ve had to sweeten it with a touch of Bottle Green Elderflower cordial so i can drink it without raising an arse cheek from my seat every time i take a sip, funnily enough the more i drink the better it gets? – wot’s up wi that eh?.

Apparently on reading the label on the back of the bottle “Blason” wineries represent hundreds of vine growing families in burgandy bringing you the delicious tastes of the region through the power of our collective”

I dunno bout you but in my book that translates as “lets sell this cheap shite to those t-wats over there in britain – they know f-cuk all bout wine so we’ll mix the dross and sell it cheap”

Seems to do the job after a bottle but i wouldn’t want to get drunk on the stuff

yunki
    Free Member

😳 In my defence it was a very long time ago

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Cracked blue pig (another one)’ is closed to new replies.