Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • CR code not working!!!
  • mattbilliard
    Free Member

Just tried to use the Chain Reaction voucher code and it has gone from their website and it won’t accept it even though it said valid till 31/12/13. How bloody annoying.

Anyone else got valid code??

Thanks

Lester
    Free Member

some stuff is excluded, such as Endura, might be worth checking the exclusions

iain65
    Free Member

They seem to have sharpened up their act on this now, what I have found in the last week:

The vouchers are not transferable
    You must be logged into your account for them to work
    If any other account has tried to use them they will not work again
    If you have a standard UK5 or UK10 code loaded, they will not work and will not work again once you reload the order

So it looks like you get one shot at using them and it has to be correct or it fails!

If anyone knows ways round the above or I have put them in wrongly then please let me know.

Iain

chiefgrooveguru

I think they ended the offer at the end of the working day on the 31st rather than at midnight as it implied. I was so annoyed by this I sent them an angry message and then went on a hunt to find the parts I needed at a good price elsewhere.

grumpyrs

It’s got me on a few previous codes so checked the offer. Finishes 31/12/13 at 2pm.

CRC Customer Services

Scroll to the bottom for exclusions etc.

Lester
    Free Member

Try je james
    just bought a great value slx chainset

chip
    Free Member

It would save some confusion if the offers ended at midnight instead of the afternoon, but i personally always find crc spot on.

When I recently bought a new frame I forgot to apply the voucher code,
    It was late at night so rang them the next day and told them so.
    Was told I could not be refunded then £10 as the order had already gone to the warehouse but would email me a code for £10 credit, which I immediately used to buy a spare mech hanger for said frame.

I am waiting on some wheels I won on eBay just before Xmas and a freewheel I ordered from another bike store also before Xmas, but due to the festive season I am not so surprised I am still waiting.
    Yet I ordered a new xt triple crankset from crc on Saturday and that arrived yesterday.

mattbilliard
    Free Member

I emailed them last night to moan. It’s just a bit annoying to end a promo half way though the day.

I’ll still continue to use them as I’ve had no issues in the past and I suppose I should have read the small print

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘CR code not working!!!’ is closed to new replies.