Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • COYH!
  • DavidBelstein
    Free Member

COYH!

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

As long as they have gotten rid of that plastic pitch.

flip
    Free Member
    DavidBelstein
    Free Member

Today’s the day our thrusting young bucks get back into the league… (fingers crossed)

DavidBelstein
    Free Member

COYH Come on You Hatters (soccer cheer; Luton, England, UK)
    COYH Church of Your Heart (song; Joyride album; Roxette)

Both of these

yossarian
    Free Member

Fingers crossed for you Luton

Took us 4 years to escape, the conference is a hard league to leave!

All the best today

Oxford

chojin
    Free Member

Luton town = a hole.
    Luton town FC I quite like (I still remember that FA cup game against Liverpool!)

G’luck lads :]

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Ah well.

I must say, even as a Liverpool fayn, it is really good to see AFC Wimbledon back in the football league. What that rick bloke did to that club was a disgrace, and it’s lovely to see that belief in a club can bring success. Best of luck to them, and good on all those who turned despair into joy.

Jase
    Free Member

Yep, be good to see them get back in the Top Division with their massive 5k fans!!!

DavidBelstein
    Free Member

Sick as a parrot.

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

I think that no matter which way the result went today that football was always on a winner. It is great to see fans take a club back into the league, just a shame that they couldnt both go up.

sc-xc

My mate’s brother is the AFC coach….was getting texts from her during pens. Great result!

yossarian
    Free Member

As an Oxford fan who saw us go up through the playoffs last season I’ve got a lot of sympathy for the losers.
    http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2Findex%3Fdesktop_uri%3D%252F%26gl%3DGB&desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?v=v34Ixf80TtM

Edit: I dont think you can understand what it means to be out of the football league until it happens to you. Chin up Luton.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘COYH!’ is closed to new replies.