Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Coventry machete attack?
  • JEngledow
    Free Member

A mate has just posed this on fb, does anyone know what it’s about as it sounds pretty serious (and were nosey)?

“Coming back through Holbrooks / Keresley I was stopped at traffic lights and a bloke ran across the road in front of my car totally covered in blood, he had an 8″ gash across his head to the bone as I could see his skull and he had four or five terrible deep wounds which were about 5” long on each arm as well…I shouted to him but he ignored me and ran off…I can’t see him having got very far with that level of blood loss.

No idea who did it or why, just not something you expect to see on a sunny afternoon. Looked like he had received the arm wounds trying to protect himself.”

BoardinBob

bobb
    Free Member

Yeah I was driving and I saw the guy you’re referring too.

He had a huge cut in his head and numerous cuts on his arms, deep too.

Couldn’t have gotten far in that state, he was just casually walking down the street…

What on earth happened? Saw no sign of a fight or attack further down the road.

piemonster

So err, you did call the Police didn’t you?

FunkyDunc
    Free Member

Bobb was obviously in the States as he speaks American.

What did the Police/Ambulance people say when you rang up to report it?

Bernaard
    Free Member

Nothing on local news?

If the Pilot Pub was still open I could understand it (I used to drink in there BTW)
    But as depends what the assault was over, as lots of things, especially over i.e. drug debts don’t get reported

None of the neighbours have said anything, and I only live up the road towards the Shepherd

Cougar

Bobb was obviously in the States as he speaks American.

A few of them do leave the US occasionally, sometimes with heavy weaponry. I can’t comment on Bobb’s nationality, but he appears to be in the UK.

patriotpro
    Free Member

He speaks American… What language is that then? 😉

Cougar

Not talking proper like what we do.

bobb
    Free Member

Sorry for not talking proper haha, but I’m English.

I was driving at the time so didn’t call the police no. However two workmen on scaffolding called them up, I had my window down and I could hear them clearly so I know they alerted police/ambulance to him.

It was a pretty grim sight, we’re talking deep cuts to his arms. And one big gash in his head, no idea what happened though. Driving further up the road only signs of distress I saw was people looking shocked at the guys appearance. No sign of a fight or anything though.

Nobody else heard nout?

JEngledow
    Free Member

What did the Police/Ambulance people say when you rang up to report it?

The first thing I asked was did he ring the Police, to which he said:

“I was driving and there were clearly other people on the phone to them outside a newsagents…I was going to offer him a plaster but he legged it.”

bobb
    Free Member

He would have needed more than a plaster, he had some serious wounds.

Blood up to his elbow and it was all over his face.

There were signs of people on the phone to the police though, surprised I’ve not read/heard anything about this. Was grim seeing a guy in that state..

hora
    Free Member

Cut himself shaving.

bobb
    Free Member

Do guys shave there arms? haha

hora
    Free Member

Sneezing fit?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Coventry machete attack?’ is closed to new replies.