Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Cove g spot any cop as a trail/all day bike?What size?Show us yer bikes
  • vondally
    Free Member

Hello see the cove g spot frame is on sale, and as they are cheap I am intrested but looking for it to be an all day bike so climb will some grace not a dead weight and ideally with Fox 36 Floats in the 31/32 lb range, so what are owners experiences? What size for a 6ft 14.5 stone fellow?

Rickos
    Free Member

I'd say they are more suited to winching up and hooning down rather than all day trail bike type stuff. I'm assuming you're on about the round the BB pivot model if they're in the sale rather than the new 2010 one, and if so, well, it'll climb, but not that gracefully. Teetosugars used to have one and he's a 'well built' bloke, so maybe ask him. He now rides a Heckler so maybe that says something.

peakprowler
    Free Member

Vondally – I've emailed you as I haven't received the Joplin seatpost yet, I believe you were posting it last Monday, did you?

crazyjohnyblows
    Free Member

they can be trail bikes…but are overkill…i did the W2 trail at afan on mine in 4 hours…so they can be good…but get one if its goifng to be a dh bike aswell as a trail bike

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cove g spot any cop as a trail/all day bike?What size?Show us yer bikes’ is closed to new replies.