Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • cove bikes… hot or not???
  • dano
    Free Member

yep… think that pretty much everything here is positive… and they really do look sweet for UK conditions… think i might have to price up sm stiffee builds…

Kit
    Free Member

Don't fancy a 2nd hand white Hustler then, dano? 😉

dano
    Free Member

Dont think i can afford your build!!!
    you should get sm good cash for a ti frame with quality components like that…

Kit
    Free Member

I'm not selling the complete build! Just the frame and forks at the moment. You'll have fun on a stiffee though, and I think this year's colours look ace.

duntmatter
    Free Member

Anybody feel like swapping their 17.5" Stiffee for my 19"?

Nickquinn293
    Free Member

If you want to get ahead – get a handjob

(posting this image for the umpteenth time on STW)

Wish I could find more time to get out on the fecker 😥

alanf
    Free Member

I love my hustler.
    I chose it for the way it looks and how it rides.
    They may not be to everyones taste and that's fine and why there is choice.
    Personally I would say, don't worry what other people think, you're obviously considering one so go and ride one and see for yourself…

Andyhilton
    Free Member

nigew
    Free Member

This is my Stiffee, oh er, best hardtail ive owned

Also got a Hustler which is built up fairly burly, it climbs OK, even better if i remember to lock the shock out and it flies downhill, try one before you buy though as both are a bit overpriced new!

fivespot
    Free Member

Hustler here too. Not as good looking as my old 5spot, but a far better bike better/fun ride. As far as I am aware, the travel and geometry have remained unchaged since late 2005 (They just got it right and left it). If your on a budget, get a secondhand frame, and spend your money on good forks/shock. Pushed Pikes and RP23 on mine work a treat 😉

PJ266
    Free Member

Soooooooooooooooooo hot.

doug_basqueMTB.com

Love both mine. The Hustler gets used most and has held up brilliantly to a year out here getting a battering. Love it!

mk1fan
    Free Member

For the win:

Small Coves;
    Handjob XC – Awesome trail machine built up with XC gear and it feels alive on the trails. Best UK Trail Centre HT, imo.

Stiffee FR – built up with an Alfine and Fox 36's for my winter 'hack'. Awesome, solid, mini DH HT. Does beat you up alot when compared to the HJ.

Hustler XC – Everything the HJ is but with 10mm more travel up front and 5-inches at the rear too. Used in the Alps, Trail Centres, on Uplift days and in the Mega.

Medium Frames;
    G-Spot FR – not yet riden this yet but bought to move my riding 'on' and I wanted something burlier that the Hustler.

Shocker DH – The first run down the red run at Cwm Carn confirmed to me that my life is soo much better with a Shocker in it.

All are much better than I am.

Oh, Cove is definately Scorchio!

nickegg
    Free Member

Most definitely hot….just about to take delivery of a bright orange Handjob with a nice build from a mate for bugger all as he's broke and i'm not!!!!

Can't wait to take it out…Loving your white hustler Kit…looking forward to owning a Cove as i've often drooled over a fetching white Handjob in my LBS!

crazy-legs

They are fantastic bikes which is why I'm still on my 6yr old one:

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/what-to-do-with-my-stiffee

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘cove bikes… hot or not???’ is closed to new replies.