Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Couriers – Heres 17% discount code for Parcelforce
  • bland

As there has been a lot of Yodel slating amongst others here is a discount on Parcelforce who in my experience seem to better know their arse from their elbow!

Parcelforce Worldwide customers always enjoy great service and reliability – now
    you can get even more. Rewards 4U brings discounts and rewards with the parcels
    you send.

As you’ve used Parcelforce Worldwide within the past three months, you
    automatically qualify for membership. Just head for parcelforcerewards4u.com
    and enter your details to unlock a world of discounts and rewards, just for you.

Join today and just use the code CUSTOMERLOYALTY in the consignment number section to get an introductory discount of 17% off any parcel you send (UK or international) between now and 31st July 2013. To get your discount you must book your delivery online, via the telephone or at a Parcelforce Worldwide depot.

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Parcelforce Worldwide customers always enjoy great service and reliability

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA aaaahhhhHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
    Funniest thing I’ve read in weeks

bruneep

Parcelforce who in my experience seem to better know their arse from their elbow! how to totally trash a guitar and try their best to avoid any liability and try not to payout on the extra compensation purchased by me only once faced with a small claims court summons did they settle.

Shower of useless a holes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Couriers – Heres 17% discount code for Parcelforce’ is closed to new replies.