Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Courier's are rubbish! Waiting on new bike.
  • scruff9252

Sorry but I need a bit of a rant.

Been wanting a new bike for ages, spent hours window shopping before finally choosing the one I want.

Bout it last week, watching the status go from placed, picking to assembly then shipped.

Arranged to work from home today & received text advising delivery before 2pm. By this time I’m a like a kid at Christmas.

2pm slowly comes around. Nothing. By this time I’m having a conundrum, no food in the house for lunch, but don’t want to dare go to the shop – 20 min round trip.

3pm nothing.

Check status online and now showing delivery by end of day. Harrumphed!

4pm nothing.

5pm. Nothing

6pm nothing. Phone dhl customer services who casually say, aye sorry bout that never got round to it today, will be with you tomorrow.

So Now I have to arrange to work from home again tomorrow, I’ve missed swim training g after work and I don’t even get to play with my new toy today.

chewkw
    Free Member

Why don’t you get them to deliver to your office instead?

firestarter
    Free Member

Thats **** all ive been waiting 13 weeks so far for mine that was gonna be 6 to 8 but nearer 6 🙁

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Ah but there must be a catch here? There’s obviously a very good reason why you need a bike delivering by courier.
    I’d just write it off as one of the drawbacks, you’ll be happy tomorrow.

(possibly)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Courier's are rubbish! Waiting on new bike.’ is closed to new replies.