Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Courier bag for laptops – whats good?
  • sv

Looking for a courier bag for work – must hold a sizeable laptop plus some docs. Looked at Timbuk2 I think it was, looked good. Anything else I should consider and where to purchase from please.

matt_outandabout

I really like my Patagonia Critical Mass bag – comfy, well made, well padded.

Had it a few years now – great as a ‘can bike, but looks smart in the office’ option

Stoner
    Free Member

http://courierbags.com/objects/79.itml/icOid/79

Ive been using a courierware bag (the original deluxe bag) for over 10 years. Its still my favourite bag and so well made Im never worried about stitching or straps failing. They now do a laptop one too.

Too_Punk_To_Funk
    Free Member

Dunno about for a laptop. But I just got a Banjo Bros bag from Urban Hunter. Prompt delivery and humans at the other end of the transaction. Would well recommend them as a source.

IHN
    GavinB

I’ve had a Crumpler for a couple of years now. Fits a 17″ Macbook just perfect. Just had a quick look at their website (probably the most annoying site in the history of the internet) and its nowhere to be seen, but have a look through some of their laptop and messenger bags.

Pieface

A good pannier option is the Altura urban 17

geoffj

Patagonia +1

sv

Thanks – Bagaboo leading the pack at the moment!

skinnysteel
    Free Member

Patagonia + 2

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Courier bag for laptops – whats good?’ is closed to new replies.