• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Could you sue Parliament?
  • DickBarton

As I'm having random thinkings just now, one of my thoughts has turned to how this hung government thing might work – as I understand it, if a coalition is struck, then it is likely to be either Brown in the chair or Cameron in the chair – with Lib Dems sitting on their laps…

As everyone is telling us change is needed, what if nothing changes (or changes for the much worse – admittedly I think what needs to be done will at first appear worse than now but should right itself over a few months – says me who has no idea what is involved!)…so as I was thinking this thought I wondered if a member of the public could actually sue Parliament i.e. all the politicians? Give them a very sharp wake up call to get their finger out and do what is right and what is needed – rather than looking after their own interests.

Thing is, my next thought on this was 'What to do if the suing wins?' – how would that affect the country/how would the country be run differently and who would decide how it was to be run.

I have no real interest in politics, I don't follow it and I don't understand it (because I don't follow it)…so I suspect there is a real simple answer to the question…

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Could you sue Parliament?’ is closed to new replies.