Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 140 total)
  • could this happen? islamic future?
  • neilwheel
    Free Member

Cue “The Illuminati” did it?

kimbers

Esselgrunty are you Disco Stu ?

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

Cue “The Illuminati” did it?

I’m still skeptical, but you have to wonder; if this is a hoax, it’s a bloody good one:

Albert Pike and Three World Wars

Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.
    Pike’s Letter to Mazzini

It is a commonly believed fallacy that for a short time, the Pike letter to Mazzini was on display in the British Museum Library in London, and it was copied by William Guy Carr, former Intelligence Officer in the Royal Canadian Navy. The British Library has confirmed in writing to me that such a document has never been in their possession. Furthermore, in Carr’s book, Satan, Prince of this World, Carr includes the following footnote:

“The Keeper of Manuscripts recently informed the author that this letter is NOT catalogued in the British Museum Library. It seems strange that a man of Cardinal Rodriguez’s knowledge should have said that it WAS in 1925”.

It appears that Carr learned about this letter from Cardinal Caro y Rodriguez of Santiago, Chile, who wrote The Mystery of Freemasonry Unveiled.

To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion.

Following are apparently extracts of the letter, showing how Three World Wars have been planned for many generations.

“The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the “agentur” (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions.”

Students of history will recognize that the political alliances of England on one side and Germany on the other, forged between 1871 and 1898 by Otto von Bismarck, co-conspirator of Albert Pike, were instrumental in bringing about the First World War.

“The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.”

After this Second World War, Communism was made strong enough to begin taking over weaker governments. In 1945, at the Potsdam Conference between Truman, Churchill, and Stalin, a large portion of Europe was simply handed over to Russia, and on the other side of the world, the aftermath of the war with Japan helped to sweep the tide of Communism into China.

(Readers who argue that the terms Nazism and Zionism were not known in 1871 should remember that the Illuminati invented both these movements. In addition, Communism as an ideology, and as a coined phrase, originates in France during the Revolution. In 1785, Restif coined the phrase four years before revolution broke out. Restif and Babeuf, in turn, were influenced by Rousseau – as was the most famous conspirator of them all, Adam Weishaupt.)

“The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the “agentur” of the “Illuminati” between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.”

Since the terrorist attacks of Sept 11, 2001, world events, and in particular in the Middle East, show a growing unrest and instability between Modern Zionism and the Arabic World. This is completely in line with the call for a Third World War to be fought between the two, and their allies on both sides. This Third World War is still to come, and recent events show us that it is not far off.

neilwheel
    Free Member

To date, no conclusive proof exists to show that this letter was ever written. Nevertheless, the letter is widely quoted and the topic of much discussion.

catschroedinger
    Free Member

To date, no conclusive proof that god exists

FTFY

neilwheel
    Free Member

That kind of attitude is not going to protect you from either the fundamentalists or the illuminati.

catschroedinger
    Free Member

That kind of attitude is not going to protect you from either the fundamentalists or the illuminati.

your right “As-Saam ‘alaykum”

neilwheel
    Free Member

“Respect, Bo Selecta”

Cougar

Looks like it according to Wikipedia if past census is anything to go by…..

The table was a mangled mess so I’ve tidied that up for you. (Can’t fit the titles without killing the forum formatting I’m afraid.)

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

That is a very fair point, although it appears it may have first become public around the 1890s…

When you consider things such as

The letter is allegedly written to Guiseppe Mazzini, who was pivotal in founding the mafia

Prescott Bush funding and profiting from the Nazis

Brothers John Foster Dulles(U.S. Sec of State) and Allen Dulles(Director of CIA) are said to have met with Banker Baron Kurt von Schroder before Hitler’s rise to power and were involved in Operation Paperclip and Operation Ajax

Your head starts hurting and you rest for a while before taking on any more information 😆

RustySpanner

The Illuminati and the Albert Pike letter?

jhj, I am very, very disappointed.

You were doing so well on the Paedogeddon thread, but it would appear you really are madder than a lightly salted wasp after all.
    😐

mikey3
    Free Member

I knew I should have bought shares in tin foil.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I’m just open to exploration is all… breaks up the monotony of the bullshit we’re fed;

be honest; deep down, we all know we can’t trust politics, or religion, (as Iraq war and paedo priests have proved) So having a go at scratching beneath the surface to see if anything tangible comes together…

as I say, I’m not convinced yet, but not so long ago, folk thought the earth was flat… how long since domestic electricity and cars became commonplace?

Our understanding of the world is constantly changing… be foolish to discount these things completely until you’ve researched them thoroughly.

Still not buying the lizard guff mind…

But I do know the vast profits certain interests make from war

And willing to bet big money that there is far more to the Jimmy Savile story than has yet been revealed…

Especially where Jersey is concerned 🙁

piemonster

Surprised the Pew Forum hasn’t popped up. Admittedly, I didn’t check with any thoroughness.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Cheers Cougar, i just copied & pasted from Wiki.

esselgrunty, are you Disco Stu?

Not as far as I’m aware.

ton

sorry i asked now…….. 😀

chip
    Free Member

sorry i asked now……..

Cheer yourself up, works for me.
    [video]http://youtu.be/eoURyQLqZ7o[/video]

slowoldman

I’m still skeptical, but you have to wonder; if this is a hoax, it’s a bloody good one:

No you’ve got me there. What makes it a good hoax?

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Anyway…does anyone have any evidence that the UK will NOT be predominantly Islamic in the future, say 2050? (that was the intimation of the OP wasn’t it?)
    Or is that unpredictable?

chip
    Free Member

If anyone is genuinely worried about the uk becoming an Islamic state,
    Watch xfactor on catch up.

If that does not reassure you I don’t know what will.
    The biggest religion in this town is celebrity.

molgrips
    Free Member

Hmmmm… Those quotes from the Quran about war.. I wonder what the original Arabic word was and if there is some subtlety lost in the translation.

piemonster

Anyway…does anyone have any evidence that the UK will NOT be predominantly Islamic in the future, say 2050? (that was the intimation of the OP wasn’t it?)
    Or is that unpredictable?

Islam being the largest religion, or Muslims forming the majority?

kimbers

Chip has it, Islamification won’t be defeated by the EDL, nigel faraidge or Raising the terror threat level

It’ll be integrated into our society; top gear, primark, xfactor, coronation street, and Manchester city will do the work

As for will we all be wearing burkahs by 2050, not if Muslims prosper and become educated; the birth rate and religiousness drops as income and education levels rise

But who really knows, after world war 2 there was a huge increase in west Indian immigration to the uk, I’m sure if you extrapolated out from the right point there you could predict that wed all be rastafari by 2020

catschroedinger
    Free Member

I wonder why all of Islam isn’t outraged by this 0.0001 percent that they supposedly do not align themselves with ,slaughter women and children ,not a peep, portray a cartoon of black Allah world war three erupts, bizzarre that

There will be no x factor under Islamic state …

kimbers

No xfactor ?

Catschrodinger, can you garuantee that? Maybe its not so bad afterall

piemonster

I’d convert for that

catschroedinger
    Free Member

Well its that or twelve weeks of burkhas singing in the run up to Xmas number 1, how do we know who won it for real,was it rigged or was it a tape recorder vest under there

kimbers

I though it was all fake now anyway, I’m struggling to see any difference

slowoldman

It’ll be integrated into our society; top gear, primark, xfactor, coronation street, and Manchester city will do the work

I work in a Manchester office with loads of young asians. This is dead right. They’re ordinary kids like any other.

yunki
    Free Member

Can I ask a serious question to the islamaphobes that are posting on this thread.. errr, it’s very noble of you to be worrying about our future in this way, even if the more sane amongst us believe that you’re barking (sic) up the wrong tree, so err…. what else do you get your knickers in a twist about?

What other threats to our lifestyle should we be worrying about?
    Or is it just brown people that we should fear?

mudmuncher

They can have X-factor, but if those feckers try and take my bacon butties away from me there will be war.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

Islam being the largest religion, or Muslims forming the majority?

Answering a question by asking 2 questions? You ARE a politishun & I claim my £5!

By 2050 I’d say both. Islam will be the largest religion therefore Muslims will be the largest majority. Unless loads of Muslims decide they’re not following Islam anymore. Which I very much doubt.

Anyhow, I’ll be either dead or 94 so I’m not that arsed, but a lot of people will be I reckon.

revs1972
    Free Member

I quite enjoyed my turkey rasher, egg and cheese subway up in london village this morning

singlespeedstu

What other threats to our lifestyle should we be worrying about?
    Or is it just brown people that we should fear?

The biggest threat is the Wombles taking over.
    Specialy that Mc Scottish womble he’s a right sinister bastard.

kimbers

It must be quite sad living in a world where you are certain that your country will be overrun by scary brown suicide bombers in your twighlight years essygrunt

slowoldman

By 2050 I’d say both. Islam will be the largest religion therefore Muslims will be the largest majority.

Are we talking UK here or worldwide? Can you point me to some statistics regarding growth?

catschroedinger
    Free Member

Meanwhile the west are worrying about their bacon sandwiches ,the Chinese are quietly thinking to themselves….

Edit to answer yunki, the French I **** detest the entire nation

Edit 2 scrap that the eurocrat a far bigger threat than brown people and they push the French into second

mudmuncher

It must be quite sad living in a world where you are certain that your country will be overrun by scary brown suicide bombers in your twighlight years essygrunt

There won’t be any suicide bombers in the UK in 2050 because Muslims will most likely be a democratically elected majority running the country and will have nothing to rebel about.

chip
    Free Member

Hmmmm… Those quotes from the Quran about war.. I wonder what the original Arabic word was and if there is some subtlety lost in the translation.

I have no doubt the Quran has passages on killing infedels.

Like the bible has similar, the bible is not gospel you know it is The handbook on how to control a nation who have had the fear of god put into them. Which should be used by selecting the chapter and verse which best suits your designs on a nation on any given day. Written by a bunch of clever people who have pulled a right flanker.

I think I read once that if you bought a copy of every Sunday paper complete with supplements and spent the weekend reading them all from cover to cover , you would have taken in more information that weekend than an average fourteenth century person did in there lifetime.

So how hard was to pull the wool over peoples eyes before that.

I believe some ones religion should be between them and god , to be practised at home or amongst similar minded people. But should never impact on anyone else who chooses not to believe your beliefs.

kimbers

There won’t be any suicide bombers in the UK in 2050 because Muslims will most likely be a democratically elected majority running the country and will have nothing to rebel about.

Maybe theyll all be scared of christianic ray guns, eh?

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 140 total)

The topic ‘could this happen? islamic future?’ is closed to new replies.