Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Could someone lend me a frame?
  • hora
    Free Member

My strip/respray project is over-running and ideally I don’t want to rebuild the bearings etc and ride a ratbike this weekend as it’ll be alot of hassle. I’d rather drop the frame off and do it properly.

Anyone local(ish) to Manchester lend me a frame – I’ll sort you out with your favourite tipples (plural) etc. Obviously I pick up etc and if I bend it/dent etc etc I’ll sort it.

(Or sell me a cheap hardtail frame local)

brant
    Free Member

You can borrow my Titus Rockstar 29 complete bike if you want.

hora
    Free Member

Wow thats generous and I couldnt afford one anytime soon due to hora jnr 😉 ….29 scares me though. Am I being irrational?!

wwaswas

hora – Am I being irrational?

[edit] very generous offer from brant – I’d bite his arm off.

darkcyan
    Free Member

Brant (the famous one i assume)how much does the rockstar weigh with xt build?

Any further thoughts on best uses for this bike? Marathons and normal trail duties I would assume?

DC

ton

Hora, you can borrow my 456 if you want.

binners

You can borrow the Pace RC305, and build it up if you want. Ticks all your boxes. Its a medium, so its miles too small for you, and its ultra-rigid, like a Chameleon. which we all know you’ve owned 362 of.

I’d sell it you but I’m saving it,and having it powder coated pink for when Fran graduates to 26″ wheels

thepodge
    Free Member

My trance frame isn’t being used

hora
    Free Member

Ta podge, by the time i’ve driven to Sheff though I could easily have just assembled the pivots!

cb

Can I borrow a frame?

Here, borrow my complete bling bike!

Er, not sure…

WTF!!

Popocatapetl

You can borrow my Remedy, don’t think I will get chance to ride it this weekend due to school fairs and the Catholic church in general 👿

bruneep

Wot cb says.

Wtf!

hora
    Free Member

Thank you Catholic church :mrgreen:

I’ll bring my pedals- ok to pop round tomorrow after work?? You’d need more air in the shock though! I’ll drop it back Sunday. Your next to Stockport so I’d just bob it over and pop into that new bike shop before home 😀

Cheers guys.

thepodge
    Free Member

Looks like you’re sorted but I’m driving through Manchester on Saturday

hora
    Free Member

You can’t Podge. You’ve not filled out a Visa request.

Where you going? If you fancy it we can do MOSI in the aft. hora junior loves the working steam/engines.

thepodge
    Free Member

Driving up to Lythem so no time for fun I’m afraid

I’ll be coming back through on Sunday afternoon / evening

I’m thinking of taking a detour up to Gisburn or riding something round Manchester for a change

hora
    Free Member

I could do Rivi/Winter Hill on Sunday, thats on the way back(ish)

thepodge
    Free Member

Could do. I’ll check to see what the plans are for the rest of the weekend and get back to you

Popocatapetl

Yeah, no probs. Don’t go scratching my shiney wheels though 😀

hora
    Free Member

Grass could do with a trim

thepodge
    Free Member

Your hubs are quite mesmerising, they sucked me in a couple of times at the weekend

sambob
    Free Member

You can borrow my large FSR XC if you’re planning to ride in the Peaks and Ady’s bike doesn’t work out somehow. Creaky BB and knackered shock bushes though.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Could someone lend me a frame?’ is closed to new replies.