Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Cottaging
  • donsimon
    Free Member

joat, don’t knock it ’til you try it.

philconsequence
    Free Member

calm down

its

just

cottage cheese

beagle
    Free Member

Now, my memory is usually pretty good and I may be completely wrong, but im gonna run with it…is this the same Hora who once mentioned a threesome with 2 chicks in a car, in broad day light?

jimification
    Free Member

In Canada it involves going to a cottage, for the weekend, sometimes with family or friends.
    They get really upset if you come prepared for proper cottaging…

Canadians also have “double fisting” and “f cking the dog” as well though 😯

nicko74

Canadians also have “double fisting” and “f cking the dog” as well though

And look baffled when you shout “look at me ma, I’m double-fisting!”, in a kind of ‘yeah, we do it all the time, so what?’ way

Spin
    Free Member

This thread is hilarious.

Seems like Hora is taking a pasting (pun intended) because he thinks having sex in the bushes in a public park is perhaps not entirely acceptable.

coffeeking
    Free Member

I’m with Hora on this one. I’m all for folk enjoying a bit of fun in the outdoors if they want but only if thye’re discrete and a long way from other people. I’m far from a prude but they don’t half make you feel uncomfortable. I’ve had issues with them on a few of occasions, including turning up at my local beach, going kitesurfing then coming back and having to drive home in my wetsuit because the locals were driving up and looking through my car windows (and not just glancing, properly staring with their bits out) while I got changed. I thought there were rules about flashes of lights to get people to come over etc, doesn’t seem to apply anyway!. And the same as the OP – local trail-head car park getting over-run by folk wanting to get their end away so much so that local older folk no longer want to go for a quiet walk in the evening in their local beauty spot.

As with cars and bikes on the road, people should live their lives in a way that causes the least impact on others possible. Having a ham shank in the public car park and approaching strangers cars at the beach to see if you can masturbate over their window is NOT minimal impact.

tazzymtb

On another topic dressing up as balaclava clad IRA kidnappers and terrorizing doggers can be hilarious.

try night riding on the chase through the dogger carparks wearing one on these

it’s ever so funny

hels
    Free Member

I’m not buying the kite-surfing excuse – we know why you had the wetsuit on…

hels
    Free Member

I’m not buying the kite-surfing excuse – we know why you had the wetsuit on…

coffeeking
    Free Member

Caught out!

And double fisting I only learned about a few weeks ago from an american friend, took me by surprise when she announced she was double fisting on the coach.

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

PMSL @ phil, maybe you are influenced far too much by your patients twisted minds 😯

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

Cranham/Birdlip is notorious for dogging locations as can be seen on rachael reveals so better watch out for those squidy landings especially at the bottom of the bumbhole, I mean bombhole.

😛

Viewing 13 posts - 81 through 93 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Cottaging’ is closed to new replies.