Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 93 total)
  • Cottaging
  • TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Yeah A/S/L Jolly Green Giant.

Actually **** it A/S/[b]L[/b]

philconsequence
    Free Member

out of interest, what’s cottaging?

JollyGreenGiant
    Free Member

@philconsequence, carrot cake any good? 😉

Cougar

As a kid I used to play in the park and we always had to use the bushes for the loo as the toilets were a no-go as there were always wierd men in them.

Come now, is that actually true? It sounds like the sort of perpetual urban myth dreamed up either by overactive kids’ imaginations or by paranoid parents.

You probably also had a teacher who was a kiddie fiddler too, everyone knew it; maybe the PE teacher who used to make you have showers? Not the female PE teacher though, because she was a lesbian. Also, kissing girls means you’re gay, as does wearing the wrong colour socks.

Helios
    Free Member

Its lewd and indecent behaviour.

Ahh the age-old battle cry of the disgruntled sexual bigot. What you like to get up to is “normal” but what other people get up to is perverted…

🙄

hora
    Free Member

Oh stop trying to over-liberal yourselves ffs.

philconsequence
    Free Member

have you never had sex outdoors hora?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

When I was a lad we just called it sex. Not open water sex or wild sex.

I think I’m on the wrong thread.

hora
    Free Member

have you never had sex outdoors hora?

Everytime I ride my steed, its like making love to a fine woman Phil.

hels
    Free Member

Oops, we’ve upset her !

Actually, not sure I should admit this but it is true so what the hell. One of my cousins got caught cottaging, in a very conservative town in New Zealand. He went to prison. Ruined his life for a while, and my uncle didn’t cope too well.

So yes, it does happen.

qwerty
    Free Member

If it wus women’s wud u bin as bovvered?

philconsequence
    Free Member

sceptical cottage is sceptical

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Why hasn’t anyone said ‘pictures or it didn’t happen’ yet?

Junkyard
    Free Member

So you push your woman uphill then mince downhill on the chicken run?

mattzzzzzz
    Free Member

@ philconsequence
    “whats cottaging”
    You stand in one of those old public toilets from the thirties waiting to meet like minded folk then you go in a cubicle and sit down on the loo while the other stand in front of you with his feet in a bag for life or similar , to other folk it looks like your having a crap with your shopping bag in front of you , if your lucky George Michael might come in and sing lets go outside followed by a very camp copper with a large truncheon and handcuffs-apparently 😛

Managers should never be gay its not british to stand in the woods in a nice suit and hide the salami in someones posterier- what would the board say about it at the AGM?

mikeconnor
    Free Member

It’s threads like this that make this forum so compelling and addictive.

Hora; are you for real, or a time traveller from the dark ages? I can’t believe your total hypocrisy and homophobic attitudes.

You’re providing great amusement though, so carryon!

mikeconnor
    Free Member

Cottaging what an amusing term: it always makes me think of some quaint little craft activity, the sort of thing endorsed by the WI, rather like needlepoint, knitting or crocheting…………

Ha ha! that’s what I’ve always thought. That, or some unsavoury activity involving a wet lumpy type of cheese.

philconsequence
    Free Member

the bag for life thing is GENIUS.

(i already knew what cottaging is, my parents explained it to me when i was about 6 years old when we drove past an infamous cottaging spot on the a35 and i asked to stop to go to the toilet lol)

DezB
    Free Member

Where’s DD? Cos I have the strangest…

enveetee
    Free Member

It’s threads like this that make this forum so compelling and addictive.

+1

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Where’s DD? Cos I have the strangest…

I iz watchin u tru yr webcamz.

*lickz lipz*

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

feet in a bag for life

I thought the point was you left the Mrs at home… thank you I’m here all week.

atlaz
    Free Member

Hello dear,fancy popping round for some cottaging ,a cup of tea and a slice of cake?

You off cottaging with Wurzel Gummage?

DezB
    Free Member

the bag for life thing is GENIUS.

So your ahem, friend stands in a bag… just in case some, like, right ol’ PERVERT should happen to peek under the door eh? 😯

birky
    Free Member

or some unsavoury activity involving a wet lumpy type of cheese

Well I guess that depends on the personal hygiene of those involved

wwaswas

So your ahem, friend stands in a bag… just in case some, like, right ol’ PERVERT should happen to peek under the door eh?

although it must look like you’ve got a couple of ferrets in a sack in there with you at, errm, critical moments.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Certainly some experts on the dogging/cottaging scene here….

onceinalifetime
    Free Member

I thought cottaging was like a pub crawl just, visiting random folk’s cottages to go to the loo.

nicko74

I thought cottaging involved a public toilet.

In Canada it involves going to a cottage, for the weekend, sometimes with family or friends.
    They get really upset if you come prepared for proper cottaging…

I’ve always thought it was pretty grim and the Police should be more involved/attend more.

They probably do. Not in uniform though, the stains are a b*gger to wash out.

You are right I far prefer men to brag on the internet about their sexual conquests, keeping knickers as mementos and telling us all about their beautiful penis

er… is there some third forum on stw that we don’t know about?

Junkyard
    Free Member

they are all claims made by Hora in the last few weeks on various threads on here.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Well I’m with hora on this one. Next time it could be a child’s face. Or an otter. Or a swan – possibly a fundamentalist bi-curious Islamic one. Jesus, we’re all doomed. I’m just going to stop in and watch midsummer murders. I blame elfin, to be honest 😕

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Now, I’m fairly liberated – and I don’t see much wrong with people enjoying a bit of cruising at the right place and at the right time…

However I really can’t understand people getting into this!

uselesshippy
    Free Member

Not as wierd as being a tory 😀

Cougar

In Canada it involves going to a cottage, for the weekend, sometimes with family or friends.
    They get really upset if you come prepared for proper cottaging…

I’m curious as to how one would arrive ‘prepared for cottaging’. From what little I know of the practice, it doesn’t require much in the way of equipment. Do you bring a ready-to-assemble portaloo or something?

Junkyard
    Free Member

carrier bags on your feet, did you not read the thread?

bwaarp
    Free Member

Too right Hora, all those gayers should be well ashmed of themselves, right?

Emz – Heterosexuals like a bit of public fun as well, you heterophobe!

Or can gay people only have sex in public or something?

On another topic dressing up as balaclava clad IRA kidnappers and terrorizing doggers can be hilarious.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

carrier bags on your feet, did you not read the thread?

Chaps, no jeans and cowboy boots help too.

nicko74

I’m curious as to how one would arrive ‘prepared for cottaging’

Wang out, mainly. Or wang out and smacking your lips

project
    Free Member

This has got to be the funniest thread for a long time.

as for the bag for life on your feet, its probably all to do with safe sex and wearing protection, there could be fluids on the floor, that could damage the soles of your shoes.

Also bags for life when worn out are replaced free of charge.

joat

I can’t bring myself to read all of this thread. I thought it might have been a discussion about self catering holidays 😳

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 93 total)

The topic ‘Cottaging’ is closed to new replies.