Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cotswold routes?
  • Danno72
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone has some good loops in the cotswolds and would be willing to share some GPX files please?

Cheers

peteimpreza

It’s a big area , where are you based ?

Danno72
    Free Member

I’m in Banbury and a mate from work that I ride with is in Stratford so was thinking of starting somewhere near Morten in marsh.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    qwerty
    Free Member

Can you find a HONC GPX online?

CheesybeanZ

I can show you round the Broadway Buckland Saintbury area , honc type stuff .

andywill

We ride out from Shipston on Stour & have many gpx routes starting from home & out near blockly/Stanton that I can send you if you wish. You are welcome to join us for a ride, mostly Wednesday evening & Sunday monings. Andy

Danno72
    Free Member

Cheers Andy that sounds good. What sort of times Sunday and Wednesday do you go? Could I have some of your GPX’s please? What sort of trails do you have around that way? My Email is dan.bdu@gmail.com

andywill

9.00 Sunday, 6.45 wednesday evening. Its mostly Bridlesways & a few cheeky bits but not very exciting (you would need to travel much further into the cotswolds to get anything interesting). I will sort you out some gpx files starting from Shipston & Blockly.

tintim

I have followed some of these routes from this book http://www.bikemaps.co.uk/sw-england-mtb/cotswolds-mountain-biking.htm

(first link I came to looking for the book)

If your into classic XC then you’ll have fun regardless in the wolds.

GolfChick
    Free Member

There was a sportive there not too long ago, perhaps you could follow that route? Maybe be a bit long mind….

https://www.strava.com/routes/7881407

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cotswold routes?’ is closed to new replies.