• This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by cy.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Cotic Solaris owners – what fork?
  • bri-72

Anyone running a 120 fork, if so what? Had thought a 120 revelation but axle to crown longer than cotic recommends.

bri-72

Anyone?

Brake-neck
    Free Member

Been running a tapered bolt through rev for a couple of months now, no problems and good fun but kinda fancy dropping it to 100mm as it doesn’t steer as well as the 100mm reba that preceded it.

bri-72

Cheers, any idea what A-C yours is? Pic would be good if poss too, ta

cy

What a-c is the revelation? I haven’t seen anything that would make me think the revs are too long for the frame at 120mm.

120’s on the Solaris definitely tip the handling away from steep tech climbs and more carvy and stable on the descents. Lot of fun, but I still prefer 100mm for all round use.

Stiggy

I’ve gone for a Talas 120-95mm, perfect, I think there was one for sale in the classifieds too.

bri-72

Rev 29er RL 120/130/140 adjust with spacers. At 120 A-C is c530mm which I’ve confirmed on SRAM site. So makes it a bit longer than the Solaris was designed for. Shame as a bargain price and I’d assumed at 120 it would be ok.

This one
    http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mobile/MobileModels.aspx?ModelID=94595

cy

They are fine in terms of length, it’s just whether you’d like 120mm travel. They are a bargain.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Cotic Solaris owners – what fork?’ is closed to new replies.