Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cotic rolling chassis
  • pimblett

Thinking of ordering one but I’m unable to find on the website what is actually included but I’m presuming it includes…

Frame
    Forks
    Headset
    Wheels
    Tyres n tubes?
    Stem
    Bars
    Seatclamp
    Seat post?

Has anyone bought one or know what you get when purchased?

rossburton
    Free Member

From their newsletter:

The Rolling Chassis is based upon the bike builds, so here they are:

– Cotic MTB frame
    – Rock Shox Revelation RCT3 150mm (Rocket, BFe), SID RCT3 120 Maxle (Soul), SID29 100 Maxle (Solaris)
    – Hope Hoops Wheels with Stans Rims (Flow EX – Rocket/BFe, Arch EX – Soul, Solaris)
    – Hope Headset

MTB-Rob
    Free Member

it include seat clamp as that comes standard with frame

chiefgrooveguru

The rolling chassis was frame, forks, wheels, headset, but I don’t think they’re doing it anymore. Their builds use X-Fusion forks nowadays, not Rockshox and you can’t buy Hope Hoops with Stans rims now either.

metalheart
    Free Member

There are rolling chassis options on the Cotic website configurator.

However it is unclear what is included. It allows you to select bars and stem but can’t find definitive answer…. If it does include these then be weird not to include headset. Doubt very much it would include tyres though.

I would suggest a quick call or e-mail to Cotic will answer all (and then post their answer back on here please!)

cy

Hiya. Sorry it’s not awfully clear with the rolling chassis, but the guys above have got the gist – Rolling Chassis constitutes frame, X Fusion fork (appropriate for wheel size and your choice of travel), Hope Hoops (Enduro or XC rims) and Hope headset.

Drop us an email about what you’re interested in, and I’ll put tidying up the information on that on the web to do list.

Cheers,

Cy

metalheart
    Free Member

Thanks for info Cy.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cotic rolling chassis’ is closed to new replies.