Cotic BFe – Rockshox, Mavic, Hope and Easton bits – £1000

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Cotic BFe – Rockshox, Mavic, Hope and Easton bits – £1000

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Cotic BFe – Rockshox, Mavic, Hope and Easton bits – £1000
  • BristolPablo

Dear BFe,

Its not you its me. Over the last few months we havent really been getting on that well have we? I mean you like it quick and dirty, in the air and over something called a jump. I’m more of an endurance type of person and I like my feet on the ground. I cant get the big air that you were built for and if I’m honest, I’m a little scared. You are simply more capable than me. I think this is how Gareth Gates felt when he dated Katie Price. Lots of fun in the short term but after a while reality hits you. We had some good times but I think its time to move on. Ideally you want someone with piercings and less lycra in their wardrobe, I know size isnt everything but I want 29″ and less bounce.

regards,

BristolPablo

Vital statistics:
    Medium Gritstone BFe, purchased in April 2012, factory fitted with a Hope headset and a Hope Bottom Bracket.
    2×10 M785 XT drivetrain, 40/28, 180mm front, 160mm rear.
    Rockshox Revelation 150mm RLT dual air 15mm maxle forks.
    Mavic EN521 rims, Hope Pro2 hubs and nice black spokes, Maxxis Ignitor front tyre, Fire XC pro rear tyre.
    Easton Haven (400mm) seatpost, (711mm) bars and (70mm) stem and some lizardskins lock on grips.
    Charge spoon saddle.
    M520 pedals
    Weighs 27.5 lbs

Recently serviced by BW cycles who bled the brakes and fitted new pads.

Call 07887 948997 if you have £1000 and need some BFe in your life.

BristolPablo

May sell frame and forks separately if this is any interest? Frame, forks, bb and headset for £500?

BristolPablo

Not even a cheeky offer or two?…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Cotic BFe – Rockshox, Mavic, Hope and Easton bits – £1000’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top