Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)
  • Cotic BFE – fork travel 150 mm or 160 mm?
  • davidtaylforth
    Free Member

If these bmx, 4x riders wanted a day in the mountains and had a choice of a BMX, a stiff as **** framed 80 – 100mm hardtail with a steep head-angle, or a LTHT I’m pretty sure they would choose the latter.

😀

If they had half a brain, they’d broaden their search and choose a full susser instead.

peterich
    Free Member

Wow chill out everyone
    I ride a bfe with 120mm forks by the way feels great on long trail rides, big dirt jumps at the track portreath and some dh to
    also rode a mates bfe with 140 forks – guess what still felt great make your choice, have fun

honourablegeorge

peterich – Member
    Wow chill out everyone
    I ride a bfe with 120mm forks by the way feels great on long trail rides, big dirt jumps at the track portreath and some dh to
    also rode a mates bfe with 140 forks – guess what still felt great make your choice, have fun

It’s as if that 20mm makes only a small difference, as opposed to transforming the bike from agile to unridable like some on here would suggest.

dirk_pumpa
    Free Member

If i ever join the party again i’ll be looking at 140mm i rekon.

svalgis
    Free Member

I guess this might not apply if you have some super gorilla arms or are riding mincey FOD trails..?

Caution, mincing below.

yippeekiyay
    Free Member

This –> BFe with long fork. Looks like more than 120mm to me.
    I have 150mm on my BFe and it’s fun pointing down and it jumps fine. I had a 120mm fork on it for a short time and it’s just not as much fun. It is terrible at climbing with 150mm but I hate climbing anyway. I didn’t buy a BFe to go up hills fast.

deviant
    Free Member

Jin’s videos are great, my favourite is still the hardtail in Whistler one.

toys19
    Free Member

It is terrible at climbing with 150mm but I hate climbing anyway. I didn’t buy a BFe to go up hills fast.

This ere is roight^^

dennismenace
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfZylC-n4qE[/video]

dennismenace
    Free Member

I am the proud owner of two BFes. One with a 140mm Rev, one with a 160mm Lyrik. Can´t afford a full susser, but two 2000 euro HTs. Lol! Why? Because FU, that´s why! 🙂 Coming from BMX I just always hated the full suspension feeling. And yes – it makes no sense. Just like this whole sports makes no sense.

Viewing 10 posts - 81 through 90 (of 90 total)

The topic ‘Cotic BFE – fork travel 150 mm or 160 mm?’ is closed to new replies.