• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by timc.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Cotic BFe compared to Orange Diva
  • schinz
    Free Member

I have ridden nothing but a diva but I recently cracked the frame and am looking for a replacement. I really fancy a BFe but can’t find one to test ride. Can anyone tell me what they ride like? Thanks

jambalaya
    Free Member

Great. Hard to know what else to say. I have one from 2012 and despite stories of them being harsh I have found no such thing. Its my do-it-all bike (adjustable forks 120/150), ride trails and xc. I was originally looking at a Soul but price differential was hard to ignore (300 vs 480) and I fancied the more burly frame.

timc
    Free Member

Looking at a whole new bike or just a frame to transfer bits over?

Personally not ridden a Bfe but had a Soul & currently have a solaris & have had many a aluminium frame such as a Diva (presuming its the HT). Id imagine the most noticable difference between the two might be the top tube length.

I would say make the stretch & go for the Soul just for the weight saving & as others will mention a very slightly more complient ride (apparently)

Worth considering a second Hand soul frame if budget is tight, plenty around at the moment.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Cotic BFe compared to Orange Diva’ is closed to new replies.