Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • cost of private ski lessons in morzine
  • karnali
    Free Member

can anyone give me a rough guide to how much private ski lessons would be for 2 children in morzine? I’m thinking about 2 hour lessons in the morning?

ta

nealglover
    Free Member

Will be about €850 for the week (unless prices have changed massively)

5 days, 2 hours/day for 2 people.

karnali
    Free Member

Ta Neal any idea on ski school group costs?

Stoner
    Free Member

Can’t remember exactly but stoners Jr spent 3days with one-to-one for an hour each at about €40ph then they did 3days in ski school for 3hrs for about the same price per session.

The lessons were excellent to get them going for their first time on snow. From now on they will just do ski school.

This was at Ardent, above Montriond, Morzine, last season

karnali
    Free Member

Stoner was that about 40 euro for more than one child per instructor for first few days. Just trying to work out if its cheaper to use ski lessons and school or pay to take friend who’s a SKi instructor

Stoner
    Free Member

2x boys, 7 and 4.

Booked two hour sessions at €40 ph, one-to-one,each boy for an hour, but with us and the other boy not far away doing practice of the same routines the teacher doing and in contact with the teacher. I think the last session we all worked together.

3hrs each and they were both ready for their to do ski school. Lessons ace for first control and things like learning lifts etc.

cchris2lou

if they are beginners , best to have a few private lessons , then move them to ski school , once they have more confidence .

nealglover
    Free Member

Ta Neal any idea on ski school group costs?

At that age, the groups will be between 2 and 6 (and have a second “instructor” if it’s more than 3)

Would be around €250/€275 per child

Have a look at Skinewgen.com (I think?)

Excellent ski school, should have contact details/prices etc.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘cost of private ski lessons in morzine’ is closed to new replies.