• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Cosine disc (or other budget Road disc wheels) – tubeless conversions?
  • snotrag

All – I’ve run tubeless on my MTBs for years, I’m very interested in these wheels for my Commuter/Road/CX thing bike but I’d like to run tubeless too. They don’t claim compatibility – do we reckon that the kits from Stans et-al for 700c wheels will work OK? I’ve never used anything other than dedicated tubeless products.

The idea is buying these good value wheels frees up budget to buy some really good quality tubeless tyres, big 28 or even 30mm. Other options are Aksium discs (similar cost but heavy, also not off the shelf tubeless) or the Hunt 4 Seasons Dura (much more expensive, long lead time, bit heavier than the Cosines but fully tubeless out of the box and look sexy).

The Kysrium disc are even more again, but only come packaged with some 25mm Mavic tyre & tubes which I simply don’t want

I’d really like to do the lot, wheels, tyres, & tubeless bits if needed for £250ish

If there’s a good chance of me getting a good working DIY tubeless setup on the Cosines, that could be both the cheapest AND lightest setup.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Cosine disc (or other budget Road disc wheels) – tubeless conversions?’ is closed to new replies.