Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Cortana
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Just got this. Spent the morning trying to flirt with her to my amusement 🙂

Anyone else use it? Any tips or fun stuff? Apparently you can use it to tweet with voice, but whilst I have the twitter app installed, it doesn’t seem to let me.

I’ve been thinking about making a STW app for ages, even more tempted now I can include voice integration 🙂

benji
    Free Member

Have you asked her what she is wearing?

andytherocketeer

What does she say if you say “OK, Google” ?

molgrips
    Free Member

Aww.. “Ok Google” did nothing – well, it did a websearch, which is the default option.

What is she wearing? “A phone. Like it?”

DezB
    Free Member

Does she mind if you accidentally call her Siri?

Rubber_Buccaneer

Ask her to sing a song, tell you a joke, tell her you love her, ask ‘Aren’t you dead’ (apparently it’s a Halo thing). There were loads and maybe the American version I used in developer preview had more than the official English one I have now.

molgrips
    Free Member

Funny how everyone thinks of her as female even though there’s a male voice option…

Rubber_Buccaneer

Well the Halo character was female and all the adverts use the female voice and I just always pick the female voices for satnav etc. Maybe I could be swayed by a very camp male voice, something like Larry Grayson “Hey Cortana, shut that door”

molgrips
    Free Member

Hm only seems to be able to make appointments on your default calendar…

mudshark
    Free Member

She worked out where I live and work – and that I like looking at weather forecasts….

racefaceec90

theotherjonv

I used to like AOL’s Connie

Until i found out she was scrounging at our expense (her Dad was an MP and was claiming second home expenses for the flat she lived in or something)

He’s not an MP any more. He’s in the Lords instead

brakes
    Free Member

how do interactions with Cortana fit in with the whole ‘it’s not real life’ discussions that go on here?

Unless your phone can navigate a battlecruser across interstellar space whilst fighting off hordes of Covenant warships, its not Cortana.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Cortana’ is closed to new replies.